KiteLife Forum

Ok, who's been using kitelights again!?! Hee!

Aerochic

if you really want to get a town going .. fly a big delta with lights about 300 feet in a dark field by some neighborhoods like i did a few years back ..man the cops were so thrown off :w00t:

BWAhahahaha! I can see you doing that! :lol:

I've seen several pics from this so-called UFO sighting now and it looks very much like a delta kite shape. Lol! Silly People.

Time for Ben to run a contest. Who can do the best UFO video using REV's? I think those balloons could be put to shame. Real formation flying with an attack. Among the creative kite minds I think the Orson Wells War of the Worlds Broadcast could be put to shame.

Time for Ben to run a contest. Who can do the best UFO video using REV's? I think those balloons could be put to shame. Real formation flying with an attack. Among the creative kite minds I think the Orson Wells War of the Worlds Broadcast could be put to shame.

Laughs! If people wouldn't get so bent out of shape over this stuff, that could be wayyyy too much fun! Sadly it would probably reflect badly on the kiting community. It beats potentially burning your neighborhood down with flares tho. What was that guy thinking!?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

fly a black delta with one of those spinning snake-like tails with 3 rings and stick glow sticks in the pockets ~_^ spinning cercals of green lights! gasp! THE ALIENS ARE COMMING RUNNNNN!

fly a black delta with one of those spinning snake-like tails with 3 rings and stick glow sticks in the pockets ~_^ spinning cercals of green lights! gasp! THE ALIENS ARE COMMING RUNNNNN!

Hehehehehe! That's great! Stop giving me ideas! :)