KiteLife Forum

Subscriber status!

This goal IS attainable! Wow...8 new members already! ;)

Jay, are you there??

I just want to say thank you again, for all the information here!

I did a search last night for 'team flying' and came up with sooooooooooo many articles and resources! Great reading and very helpful information.

And all right here! :P

Thanks!

Theresa

I can feel the fuzzy's from here. :P:P:P

Plus it is nice to have a place to ;) as a :lol: and shoot the :wacko: .

Enough with the pictures, but it gives all of us an outlet to communicate when we can not be at all the festivals and events and for that I am thankful.

Come on Penny, you can do it.......even I did :clap;

Penny, You can Do it, Do It , Do It, Do It ...is that subtle enough...My not Joining wasn't even a consideration...Signed up without hesitation...Kitelife continues to grow...and, can do so only with subscriber support.

kram...KL#5

• 2 weeks later...

The Kite Shoppe would like to encourage folks to support and join KiteLife.com!

We feel John is providing an excellent means of communication and resources for the Kiting Community.

The Kite Shoppe will offer an additional 15% discount on all Kite purchases, between today and the end of October, 2004, for any customer who has joined KiteLife and becomes a Subscriber for a year.

That is just $32.95 for one year!

Tell us your Subscriber # and get an addtional 15% discount, on top of your 10% AKA Pilot # discount!

Theresa and Scott

• 2 weeks later...

This is really great to see... I don't hang out here often enough.. I am usually over at the Kitebuilder forums..

Keep it up John... and anyone who hasn't subscribed should seriously consider it. There aren't too many good places to go for kiting media these days..

--Bill

Up to 23 out of 50 now... Well on our way!

Also, for those who are interested... Kitelife finished with an all time record of 36,600 visitors in the month of October!!

All despite our main email having been down for the last week due to an email bomb. :devil:

I still think you should set your sights higher, John! 100! Don't settle for 50! 100 is attainable!!! :devil:

And to support and encourage this effort, The Kite Shoppe will offer a 15% discount off any regular priced item in stock, for any new subscribers, between Nov 1st and Nov 30th.

Subscribe to Kitelife!

(plus, we're having a Winter Sale....with everything in the Shoppe at 25% off.....so you can take another 15% off that!)

Get your Subscriber #! ^_^