KiteLife Forum

Don't know if it has a name

Dean750

Flying straight across the window, pull with the top hand to start the rotation up, just as the nose starts to go up snap the bottom hand and step forward. This is a very agressive trick be warned. When done right it's a very quick set up and axel kind of thing. Sort of....

If anyone try's this, see how many revolutions you can get outta one snap.

It may be something only certain kites can do. I don't know. For me, I've only been able to do it with an Airmaster Bad Boy and the Crystal Kites C3. With the Bad Boy I could consistantly get two perfect rotations. With the C3 my personal record was 25 rotations.

I always thought this is what a multiple axle was. Not the one axel after another.

Dean

cant tell you without seeing it but it sounds like you were doing cascades .. they are a left and right series of half axles

It's not the cascade. If you were flying horizontal, then snap stalled then axled. But with this, you don't let the kite go vertical. When done right the bottom wing (that is the one you snap - HARD) rises, the kite goes completly flat but rotates like a flat spin till you pull it out. I kinda think it's a kite specific thing. My M.E.F.M. won't do it.

:D Been trying for YEARSSSSSS

LOL

BTW, I'm not really new to trickin. Just been outta physical life for a while cause of an accident. I'm working on roto fades, and Yo-Yo's. But I don't think my M will do Yo-Yo's. Bummer. Great excuse for buying a new kite :D

BTW, I'm not really new to trickin. Just been outta physical life for a while cause of an accident. I'm working on roto fades, and Yo-Yo's. But I don't think my M will do Yo-Yo's. Bummer. Great excuse for buying a new kite :)

Have you seen the tutorials by Randy?

http://sportkiteflyer.spaces.live.com/list...9B3F7C!103/

I've looked at them and read how to do them on another site. I just don't think the MEFM does the yo-yo. Getting it to wrap isn't a problem. The lines keep sliding down the leading edge. So I end up with a double tip wrap. Luckily I have spent enough time wrapped up to know how to get out of walking that looong 100' :)

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong on the back spin. Can do'em up high but not down low. Try it over and over. I'll either get it or break something trying. B)

Thanks to Spz0 posting a link to the Comprehensive Tutorial, I do believe what my unknown trick is called is a Genie Pop. Only differance is that I pull with the up wing to start instead of pushing with the bottom wing. Even though it is a very aggressive trick, it's beautiful when you pull it off. Aggressivness that looks more like finess.

Thanks again Spz0