KiteLife Forum

Anyone looking for a furry feline friend?

JoneZ

My neighbors have this cat, that's not neutered yet. It started pissing all over their clothes (mostly from lack of attention), so they decided to make it an outdoor cat........ darn thing is only a little over a year old...

Well, they keep saying they want to find a home for it, but they do nothing. and Im sick of it really, so Im going to do something about it, since I saw him yesterday running away from a knarly looking black and white cat. They apparently got into a pretty serious fight, because when I went downstairs this morning, Drayden (the siamese) was all curled up on the porch, nursing his right hind leg.... Theres no wounds or anything (I checked him out), so I think its just sprained (I Hope).

Drayden is such an awesome cat, with TONS of personality, and intelligence. Like I said, Hes a Siamese mix (White with a couple black spots, and tan on his face, tail and paws), and about a year old. Hes a really loving nice cat and would make a great outdoor pet for someone, or an even better indoor cat (once neutered). He's a little sketched out at times, but all siamese are kind of like that. They need quite a bit of attention. I own a Blue Point Siamese myself, and from 1st hand experience, I don't think I'll ever get another variety of cat. Theres something about Siamese.... Something so cognescent..

Anyhow,, if anyone is interested in this cat or knows anyone who would be, and is in the Portland Area, please contact me through PM, and we'll get in touch.

He just really needs a good loving home.

We would take him in, if we didnt already have 2 cats of our own.

~Jon