KiteLife Forum

Deca 6 replacement spars

Jeff Walsh

Hello,

The 3 piece main spar for my Deca 6 was crushed during my last move. I have sent a couple of e-mails to synergy to ask about replacements with no response.

Can anyone help me figure out which(& where) replacement spars I should purchase. This is for the large 3 piece (2 ends & Center) top carbon spar.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hello,

The 3 piece main spar for my Deca 6 was crushed during my last move. I have sent a couple of e-mails to synergy to ask about replacements with no response.

Can anyone help me figure out which(& where) replacement spars I should purchase. This is for the large 3 piece (2 ends & Center) top carbon spar.

Thanks,

Jeff

depends what year it was made...

the deca guru is Rob Banks a.k.a thief you can catch him over gone with the wind forum

or hit him up at windswept kites

Thanks,

I dropped him a note.

Jeff

Hello,

Thanks,

Jeff

depends what year it was made...

the deca guru is Rob Banks a.k.a thief you can catch him over gone with the wind forum

or hit him up at windswept kites