KiteLife Forum

Who's going to the AKA Convention?

mcddjj

;) Thank you John for the update! :P

Missed you at the LC festival... I did make that for awhile to see some long lost friends!

Please say hello to those at the Convention for me when you remember! Oh the list is long.................. :)

thank you again for the updates, please keep them coming!

:blue-sleepy:

yep!, just as i predicted...U Da' Man !!...Nice going john.. :blue-sleepy:...also, many thanks to you for the daily updates...looking forward to viewing more photos, and hopefully, forthcoming videos in upcoming issues of kitelife magazine...

kram...KLS #5

I'm awake. ;) John just left for the kite commitee meeting. I'm not in a hurry to register and go off to politics. Nope, think I'll enjoy this cup of coffee and wander into registration.

Beautiful weather outside. I'm still looking for the weather channell. It's that free fun day fly. hmm. seems like they could do that at the beginning of the week and save the good stuff for us to view if nothing else. Oh, well, can't please all the people all of the time.

Have a great day! :blue-sleepy:

BB

Penny

I made top three in both masters quad events...

Ccngrats! :o Of course you did! was there ever any doubt? ;)

Sure there was... It's hard without my buddy Carl here to cheer me on. :)

yep!, just as i predicted...U Da' Man !!...Nice going john.. :blue-sleepy:...also, many thanks to you for the daily updates...looking forward to viewing more photos, and hopefully, forthcoming videos in upcoming  issues of kitelife magazine...

kram...KLS #5

Thanks kram! :P

Definitely more photos as the week goes on, plus more to come in the full report... As well as in the subscribers area.

As for video, I'm just doing a medley subscriber video like we did for India, etc.

Just stopping by the room for a minute, back to it!

Thanks again John! ;)

Also prominently displayed were Robert Trepanier's unique collection of art kites... Using a beautiful painting or dying style, his kites really stand apart with their own style.

Wow! Robert is definately one who DOES stand out differently! A worldclass artist + kiter!

Thank you for the pic's.... its the first thing i do when i get to work is look up yesterdays activities! :)

:blue-sleepy:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

THAT WAS AWESOME!!! i don't wanna go back to school!!!! waaaaahhhhhhhh :D

it was so fun being with all of the AKA!!!! :D god, people are so cool.... i have made friends with a bunch of new people!! like the gordon boys... ooooo. LMAO. And Todd! hes rockin!

I also met mcddjj!!! hehehehehehehe had a great time talking to you! :D

I had a great time too!

It was nice to meet you and your family Planegirl! Please give them a big hello from me.

It was also great to meet Penny and my friend's daughter Marisa wanted me to thank you for showing her around the quad. Thanks from me also for giving me some tips. I'm sending her her first Rev this week and getting her an AKA membership. Trying to interest her in competing this year.

It was an amazing experience at the convention and look forward to doing it again.

You know Amy, to much time sitting in lounge chairs is bad for your back. Yeah, that's it. B) What did you do? Probably had my share of little umbrella's...... I'm not forgetting that post. <_< There could be trouble in the angel forum. Boss is in Hawaii, Amy's got all the Marimosa and the kite season is quieting down.. *Sigh of relief. The good thing is I've not got a back ache. Kristi what did you do?

Oh, Amy, did I tell you I gave the "Fallen Angel" Shirt to Kristi? Perfect! She rolled the sleeves up and made it hers immediatley. :ninja: She looked good!

BB

Penny

mcddjj wrote: It was also great to meet Penny and my friend's daughter Marisa wanted me to thank you for showing her around the quad.

OH, MCDDJJ ~next time we play! Not with your rev, but yours, mine and whoever else wants to come share the sky!

Be afraid, be very afraid~ B)

Tell Marisa I said good 1st lesson! :ninja:

See you soon. :pinch: BB Penny

B) Woo hoo..Good idea Tater!!! I did finally find your emails. They went to my old addy. We will have to fix you up with a Tater shirt. OH... and by the way angels....

We have a new set of wings joining us. Our favorite *MOM* Ellen said to count her in.... SOOOOOOO

WELCOME TO MOMMA LLAMA!!! Cant wait to see her again.

Sits back in her armchair.. tips over. THUD ...

Umm.. opps... ok Tater are you telling me to get off my coughrearcough? lol. Actually I have been teaching 16 kindergartners and preshoolers to fly the beetle at school... Wonderful to see the look on their faces when that little kite pulls em.

I am hoping to generate a little interest in our younger crowd... but psstttt.. dont tell LLama... cause I left my assignment .. ummm not a word.. he wont know.. and we need these new kitefliers!!!!!!

This messege will self destruct in 30 seconds......

Rebel