KiteLife Forum

STOLEN KITES....PLEASE READ

SKITCH

Hello all....I am going to paste a link to a Kitebuilder topic here and I hope it's OK.

It just came up that Cliff and Gerry Pennell have had a lot of kites stolen ;) from an airport and they are asking for help in recovering them. For those of you that do not know the Pennell's...they are great people and build some GREAT kites. Please help out if you can and please check out the link as many of the kites are pictured there. Maybe someone will see them for sale or flying on a lonely beach somewhere.

http://www.kitebuilder.com/forums/viewtopi...&highlight=

Please help these great people.

Thanks,

Patrick

Cliff & Gerry,

I'm sorry to learn that someone has ripped you off. I will keep an eye out in the southern Oregon area and hope that you recover your kites they look fantastic, you must be heartbroken.

Sincerely,

Gary MacEachern

• 3 weeks later...
I spoke to Gerri yesterday, still nothing. The airlines are still searching.. think good thoughts guys.. mine came home.. lets get these home as well..

Thanks for the update.

If you happen to see them again soon..please tell them that Patrick and Tammy say hello. I think they are on their annual summer motorhome and kite trip which usually lasts a few months. Don't think they are getting emails right now.

Thanks again,

Patrick