KiteLife Forum

new sprit quad

ant man

I find anything but Rev rods to be too flexible, the Race spars have been very good for 0-6 mph. ;)

I've not flown one with Race Rods before...so can't tell the difference. But I do realize that the LE flex more than the regular, and it does fly slower than expected.

has anyone seen this yet??pretty cool i think

http://fracturedaxel.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7284

Yo Antman,

A UL Spirit Quad huh??

Well, check this out: http://kitelife.com/forum/index.php?showto...rt=0#entry18362

I mod my REV with P200 as well, it definitely works in lower wind range.

i do have a indoor frame cut down to a 1.5 size and i do love the skyshark tapers as well .. the ss tapers do have more flex then the rev rods do but peform very nice .. out of the 2 i like the indoor skinnys the best for the 0 to 3 range any more then that the race rods do best.. the looks of that new sprit however is truely PIMP!!!im in the works for one of those

the sprit is eazy to fly a great beginner kite that is extremely eazy to control .. the downside to the sprit is that to get it to fly to my standerds it took me a while to tune the bridle.. youll have to put in some work on that one other then that its a great kite looks wise .. as for the rev well that is the best of the 2 the rev is ready to go out of the bag and control its way more precice then the sprit.. i like the sprit because of the batwing design .. but top choise for control and good flying would be the rev 1.5 or b series

the sprit is eazy to fly a great beginner kite that is extremely eazy to control .. the downside to the sprit is that to get it to fly to my standerds it took me a while to tune the bridle.. youll have to put in some work on that one other then that its a great kite looks wise .. as for the rev well that is the best of the 2 the rev is ready to go out of the bag and control its way more precice then the sprit.. i like the sprit because of the batwing design .. but top choise for control and good flying would be the rev 1.5 or b series

Haha...that makes my choice a no-brainer! Thanks Antman.

I too was attracted by the sail design, but hesitated due to my desire for better control.

to have both kites is good .. the sprit for a great looking poser kite and the rev for when you really want to show some skills.. the sprit is a tricky kite as well but the rev is eazier to learn everything on

to have both kites is good .. the sprit for a great looking poser kite and the rev for when you really want to show some skills.. the sprit is a tricky kite as well but the rev is eazier to learn everything on

Ah...how i wish I have enough $$$