KiteLife Forum

SF 2.3 UL Lower Spreaders

:kid_drool: Pulled a real boner. Crashed my SF 2.3 UL into the open hatchback of my car and snapped one of the lower spreaders. I have been totally unsuccessful searching for the Dynamic T15 replacement. Does anyone know where I can buy replacements? Also what would be a like substitute?

:kid_drool: Pulled a real boner. Crashed my SF 2.3 UL into the open hatchback of my car and snapped one of the lower spreaders. I have been totally unsuccessful searching for the Dynamic T15 replacement. Does anyone know where I can buy replacements? Also what would be a like substitute?

Sky Shark 2PT or 3PT on the UL. 5PT on the Standard. 7PT for the vented. :w00t:

:kid_drool: Thank You! I live in a desert area and my kite was lying on its back as I was waiting for a little wind. A Roadrunner started approaching my kite. Just as the Roadrunner neared a foot of the kite, I got my wind, took off, did a quick low 360 and started to chase that Roadrunner with my kite.

Actinf just like the Wylie Coyote, I forgot where my car was. Roadrunner ran under the car, my SF crashed into the open hatchback. So much for one lower spreader!

Oh well, at least I didn't tear the fabric.

:kid_drool: funny description. Sorry about the spreader. But your right it could've been worse.

Funny though, after all these years of the Road Runner getting away theres someone out there still inflicting they're own pain to catch that varmit.

Dean :w00t: