KiteLife Forum

the KO

ant man

yea man .. they say the KO can do some sick tricks .. i wonder how you can buy one in the US as it is a UK store

Pretty big $$$$$$ for that kite. Gotta be well over 5 bills after shipping is added when converted to US bucks.

Looks coll tho!

I'm not really sure what to say other than, the KO looks pretty cool and apparently handles pretty cool to. Clock work actually looks like a clock with the ends being like hands on a clock. Cool tricks too. Wrap tricks with a quad? Wow. I've only watched the first trailer. So now I'll go watch the indoor vid now. Toodles.

Dean

LOL, compitition for Rev? Hmmm, :) that KO really does trick. And it really seems to fly well. It really does float on it's back like a dually. The Jacobs Ladder looked really cool. I'd wanna fly one before I thought about buying one, but that kite really looks like it would be a ton of fun.

The trick tutorial on the bottom half of the page proves what the kite will do.

Dean

very nice nc kiter.. that kite is looking better and better .. i t seems like it tricks like a dualie but is precice like a quad.. id like to see john b on this one just to be sure what it can really do..in the right set of hands i think this kite will do what no other can