KiteLife Forum

Wanna buy a custom chopper? (Non kite related)

windofchange

Hey kite friends,

A dear friend of mine and fellow kiter is selling his personal custom chopper for only $25.00. (Yea, that's 25 dollars!) :)

Troy, owner of T-Bone choppers needs to raise some capitol for a new shop expansion and is putting his one-off custom on the block.

This is a beautiful creation and has won many "best of shows" around the Las Vegas area. It was also on lead display at the annual Laughlin River Run and received thousands of high marks. The bike has been previously appraised at $45,000.00.

Here's just a couple notables about the bike:

Suicide shift (chain link)

Custom "Chain-Link" Frame and Handlebars

Hand Shaped fuel tank, oil and electrical box

Springer Front End

Trumpet Exhaust

V-Twin 100 EVO inch Rev Tech

Open BDL belt drive & 6 speed trans

Chameleon Paint

Help out a fellow kiter by taking a look - for more info click on the link below:

(Ya may want to turn your speakers down cuz the page has music on it)

T-Bone Choppers - Click the "giveaway" link in the upper left corner of the page.

Hey kite friends,

A dear friend of mine and fellow kiter is selling his personal custom chopper for only $25.00. (Yea, that's 25 dollars!) :)

Troy, owner of T-Bone choppers needs to raise some capitol for a new shop expansion and is putting his one-off custom on the block.

This is a beautiful creation and has won many "best of shows" around the Las Vegas area. It was also on lead display at the annual Laughlin River Run and received thousands of high marks. The bike has been previously appraised at $45,000.00.

Here's just a couple notables about the bike:

Suicide shift (chain link)

Custom "Chain-Link" Frame and Handlebars

Hand Shaped fuel tank, oil and electrical box

Springer Front End

Trumpet Exhaust

V-Twin 100 EVO inch Rev Tech

Open BDL belt drive & 6 speed trans

Chameleon Paint

Help out a fellow kiter by taking a look - for more info click on the link below:

(Ya may want to turn your speakers down cuz the page has music on it)

T-Bone Choppers - Click the "giveaway" link in the upper left corner of the page.

PURTY...I LOVE FLAMES....I am going to try my airbrush on my NEW SILVER FOX WHITE SAIL..WOW!

post-3459-1217443138_thumb.jpg

post-3459-1217443547_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...