KiteLife Forum

iQuad on Good Morning America

John Barresi

awesome, awesome, awesome!!! you guys are very busy people. are you still going to milwaukee sept. 13,14? if so what days/times whatever? i am really trying to make it down there from oshkosh this year now that i have some decent kites and know how to fly them...at least a lot better than last year (my first summer flying). hope to see you there.

-greg zimmerman

That is so awesome! We'll look for you.

We might be on ESPN on Thursday, Sept. 18th around 1 pm and 2 pm. They might pan on us. ;)

BB Penny

That's right,

Penny will be flying her REV at "Ryder Cup" Golf tourney, Opening Ceremonies in Louisville KY so the Golf Channel should as well,

Looking forward to seeing the Kites over the Falls! good luck, Tues, IQUAD. I 'll be watching

Rock EM ALL

That is so awesome! We'll look for you.

We might be on ESPN on Thursday, Sept. 18th around 1 pm and 2 pm. They might pan on us. ;)

BB Penny

That's right,

Penny will be flying her REV at "Ryder Cup" Golf tourney, Opening Ceremonies in Louisville KY so the Golf Channel should as well,

Looking forward to seeing the Kites over the Falls! good luck, Tues, IQUAD. I 'll be watching

Rock EM ALL

And Scott W. too! Scott.. shhh.. we're not suppose to say what we're doing..lol Hopefully no golfers will come in here. Well, you know what I mean.. ;) See you tomorrow Scotty.. BB Penny

I agree Charlie, they did a great job on national TV. Thanks Aerochic for the inside track on the hidden clip. Had to go back and look again. There they were just the two of them John and Steve B) . That must have been great being there.

Great job Guys B) I am looking forward to seeing them live in Lincoln City in a few weeks. :sign_kitelife:

I agree Charlie, they did a great job on national TV. Thanks Aerochic for the inside track on the hidden clip. Had to go back and look again. There they were just the two of them John and Steve B) . That must have been great being there.

Great job Guys B) I am looking forward to seeing them live in Lincoln City in a few weeks. :sign_kitelife:

According to John: He, Steve, Adrian & JD were there, but in that particular clip only JB & Steve were flying. Doesn't look like they had much room. Eeek!

Saw it and it was great even if they only showed you 2-3 minutes and didn't know what they were talking about. But so KOOL to see kiters on big time TV!

Charlie

We saw it in Kentucky.. when the tv wasn't flashing out from Hurricane IKE problems. I don't know what the reporters said, but you guys looked marvelous! BB Penny