KiteLife Forum

16' Magic Delta

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

post-1-1224178599_thumb.jpg

(prize is the "Moonglow" model)

A 16 foot Magic Delta, roughly a $199 value!

These are great for line laundry and much more!

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/273, and will be drawn on December 1st, 2008!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• 1 month later...

You be sure you tie that delta down well Ant, else Ethan might be making an unplaned trip to the UK some time soon.

Depending on the prevailing wind direction of course.

3 Years old, goodness, dont seem long ago you were proudly posting pictures of him when he was brand new.

... and I fly SLK's more that many of you guys...so I'll just take this one ...

Not so fast ...

Actually John, the kite should be mine ... after all, I'm probably the only one here who has actually flown that specific kite ... color included. One of our IKE club members bought that kite a month ago and we had to try it out at our picnic. The funny thing is that I went in with him for half of a ten pack of the smaller 7' deltas ... great kite to hand off at a festival for someone to get into the spirit. He told his wife that he had to place an order because I wanted some kites. The 16 footer somehow simply showed up in the package. Don't think she bought the whole story.

Cheers,

Tom

Alright, got a winner...

Subscriber 348 - Tom Coffey

He's going home with a brand new 16' Delta from Gomberg Kites!

Congratulations Tom, and thanks to all our subscribers.

Cool John, but I've got to say the Rev forum sure has been nicer to me. That John guy over there gave me a new Rev UL just this last week end. But, here on Kitelife, I can't even win a pencil ... darn.

Cheers,

Tom

PS Where would one find their subscriber number?

Subscriber number is available upon request, anytime.

Tom, you would be #477. :w00t:

Remember, although we've written 517 subscriptions since 2003, we've also had the natural attrition, which brings us down to 263 total active subscribers, as of this post.

PS: A lot of our members like to put it in their forum signature as "KLS #000", or what have you.

And of course, we don't mind "proud subscriber of Kitelife" links in your signature on Rev forum, etc. :lol:

Subscriber number is available upon request, anytime.

Tom, you would be #477. :w00t:

Remember, although we've written 517 subscriptions since 2003, we've also had the natural attrition, which brings us down to 263 total active subscribers, as of this post.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Tom!

I've actually got an unflown Magic Delta sail only in the orange - and I have been trying to find the frame specs so that I can frame it up and use it at our club days to hold our line laundry....

If possible, could you let me know the frame lengths, rod type and connector type used in the Magic Delta.....

cheers and many thanks

Steve :-)

• Like 1