KiteLife Forum

Daylight is getting scarce, introducing the B-Series NIGHT!

windofchange

**as posted on other forums, sorry if you have seen this before**

A Wind Of Change Kites is one of the leading dealers for Revolution and because of our volume, we are able to offer an exclusive color combination B-Series kite for our special customers. That's right! A Barresi Series Revolution in custom, never-before seen colors!

Here in Las Vegas, the center of the Mojave Desert, many of our customers love to fly at night when the temperatures are cooler, the problem we were having is that the normal colors in the B-Series Revs were mostly darker colors which made them difficult to see at night, so....we talked to Revolution and they worked with our store to bring out a special "Night!" version of the best selling "Barresi series" kites that will brighten up any late night fly and is not only super sexy looking at night, it looks absolutely awesome during the daytime! This special version of the B-Series Revolution is only available from A Wind Of Change Kites - but don't worry, these special custom B-Series kites are the exact same price as the standard edition Barresi models!

This special B-Series Night! edition is available in standard, mid vent and full vent versions for complete customization for any wind conditions and is in stock now!

To purchase, click below:

Click HERE To purchase the B-Series Night!

post-162-1225940902_thumb.jpg

post-162-1225940912_thumb.jpg

**as posted on other forums, sorry if you have seen this before**

A Wind Of Change Kites is one of the leading dealers for Revolution and because of our volume, we are able to offer an exclusive color combination B-Series kite for our special customers. That's right! A Barresi Series Revolution in custom, never-before seen colors!

Here in Las Vegas, the center of the Mojave Desert, many of our customers love to fly at night when the temperatures are cooler, the problem we were having is that the normal colors in the B-Series Revs were mostly darker colors which made them difficult to see at night, so....we talked to Revolution and they worked with our store to bring out a special "Night!" version of the best selling "Barresi series" kites that will brighten up any late night fly and is not only super sexy looking at night, it looks absolutely awesome during the daytime! This special version of the B-Series Revolution is only available from A Wind Of Change Kites - but don't worry, these special custom B-Series kites are the exact same price as the standard edition Barresi models!

This special B-Series Night! edition is available in standard, mid vent and full vent versions for complete customization for any wind conditions and is in stock now!

To purchase, click below:

Click HERE To purchase the B-Series Night!

Is it available kite only? or only as a package with handles and dvd?

The Night is available as a full package with the extra frame, knotted handles, weight kit and B-Series DVD just like the originally packaged B-Series kites. Lines are sold separately but we do offer a deal when you purchase the lines with the kite. If you are looking for kite only, give our shop a call and we can probably work out a price for you.

Just what I was looking for! Rev, Awesome colors, "B" series (of course!), w/mid-vent!

I guess I'll just call it my Christmas in November! (No need to gift wrap!)

My orders in and I'm anxiously awaiting a brighter sky! ...(and another autograph-kite-session... by "you know who"!)

Jynx :cat:

Finally had the chance to get some fly-time in today as temperatures soared to 50 degrees! WOW! The winds were gusty, to say the least! Wish I had received the (on order) "B - Night" mid-vent, sure could have used venting in those winds.

PS Got home to find it between the doors! Story of my life! :rainbowwave:

Anyway... It's Beyond Beautiful! Luv it and can't wait to show it off!

Thanks!

Jynx :tomaatit: