KiteLife Forum

CONGRADULATIONS!!!

Mousie

My girlfriend & I had a good laugh about it.

SHe had it all figured out how the winnings would be spent.....houses,cars,clothes & jewlry.

hahaha.....I even got a kite allowance!

Glad you took it with a sense of humour.

Good Winds

Mike

Of course I have a sense of humor. arr arrr :ninja: I'm a kiteflyer after all. I know I'm suppose to put an i in flier, but I like it with the y.... So where's the money. John you took first.... are you holding out on me. B)

So Mike, does your girlfriend fly?

Steve :pinch: (that's my sweetie) does a little bit. But even more awesome is that when I around at the end of the day and my gear is put away ~ or my lines are untangled. I'm still amazed. Try finding someone like that! :P (well, you don't, you have someone) <_< Actually, he probably figures it's the only way to get me home before midnight. ^_^

Happy Weekend!

BB

Penny

She can but usually doesn't fly.Says she's content to just watch.

I've been trying to gt her into single line or stunt kites,but she doesn't seem very interested.

Fly's a Jojo trainer & has flown my 2 & 3 m RM's,but hasn't buggied or surfed.....yet.

Besides.......if we BOTH had gear....I'd need a small army to carry it all from the car to the beach.Hahahaha

Later

Good Winds

Mike