KiteLife Forum

Two one year subscriptions, chime in!

Hey folks, getting into the Xmas spirit here...

Giving away two free one year subscriptions to anyone who isn't already signed up. :w00t:

All you have to do is chime in here with a post, tell us what your favorite kites are, and what part of the world you hail from!

Looking forward to hearing from you. ;)

==

Chimed in (for the drawing):

- Grandpa

- genesant

- skb

- linekahuna

- temoniprince

- bobw

- Aerochic

- andelscott

- madquad

- boomzilla

- DB Cooper

- ArthurDent

- Chook

- thief

- himis

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chiming, JB.

Current favorites are Silver Fox regular and vented. The UL is okay, but needs more wind than I hoped for. Very forgiving kites for this beginner - I can even axel the vented in near 20 mph winds.

Also like my Tangos, Addiction, (HQ) Rave and Breeze.

My abode is Chehalis, WA - midway between Portland, OR and Seattle, WA. 2 1/2 hours to Long Beach.

We also have some land with RV hookups on the Long Beach Peninsula. Waiting for any decent weather ;):w00t:

-Howard

Sounds good - - Chiming in from Corvallis, Ore.

Favorite is a tough word. It implies that I like some kites less. The more experience I get the more realize each kite has a special place and time.

Favorite for windy days is a RevII

Favorite for light wind is a RevI

Favorite when I want a workout is PowerBlast 2-4

Favorite for overall use is a Rev 1.5

I'm from Canada, about 100 km up the road from Steve-who-flies-2-Revs-better-than-I-can-fly-1 in Victoria.

My favourite dual line kites are a re-framed HQ Zenith, Flying Wings Soul & Silver Fox 2.3 UL and R-Kites ZDXL.

My favourite quad is a Mid Vent B-Series with Race Rods, though I have a set of Bazzer's B-Series on the way.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Good luck all, you will LOVE it if only for the neat vids you can see.

Wonder if I logged on as my wife if I could get in the free draw?

Naaaah, she aint interested in kites, so I couldnt post her fave ones.

Have forced her to crash a few of my Revs for me though. I am sure there might have been a spark of a smile there.

Or was it a TAKE THAT type grin I wonder.

Sweet offer John.

Seasons stuff and all that.

Merry Xmas to all! Bob from NJ (the shore) and usually fly on the beach or up at Liberty State Park.

New to stunt kites, and mega-hooked on Revs. So far, have an EXP, a vented, and a brand new virgin 1.5B Night midvent from awindofchange (do I detect a trend here :-). I suspect from what I've been learning, the mid will be "it".

cheers!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I'll certainly chime in on this one! I hail from Southeastern, PA. Closest "big city" is Philadelphia.

My 2 favorite kites continue to be my Rev 1.5s Vented and Non as I'm learning to fly nearly anytime I want to and that's just toooooo cooooooool. I still also love my single liners and my dualie Griffin when I'm in schmoozy beach vacation mode.

Embarassed to admit I don't have a subscription yet. ;)

Took a while to get the bells moving here, but chiming in from the county of Buckinghamshire, UK.

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

<Edit>Forgot to say, it's a tough call between the Rev and own built fighters / soft kite laundry, but on balance (and because it's more sociable), must be the Rev 1.5 SLE 'B' vented - assuming the winds are there for it. </Edit>

Hi John,

Chime in

Merry Christmas John and congratulations with the good news about you and takako !

Are you(and iQuad) going to Berck coming year ?

My name is Marc, member of Team Time Out.

I Live in The Netherlands. A little town called Wijchen.

My fav. kites are the the complete REV JB-series.(STD/Mid-Vent/Full Vent)

I would be happy to be a subscriber for the coming year.......so ... give me a chance....

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Hope to see you somewhere on a festival !!!!

Marc

bob it says yr from afgahnastan lol

Hahahahahaha........Bob is definitely not from Afghanistan, that I can tell you.

Bob is however, DEFINITIVELY from the dark side. He transistioned there over the last 2 months....hardcore.

Good luck to those who are new subs to kitelife. It's a warm happy place!

Hi John, seasons greetings from Western Australia the hot land down under. Just the Rev 1.5 and got a French Connection for chrissy. Having a ball as the wind has been very even for the past few weeks. Been giving the Rev a hiding.

Cheers from Chook in Esperance "The Bay of Isles"