KiteLife Forum

Christmas, Birthday and Anniversary

Jim Foster

We had a nice Christmas breakfast. Lynn is wrapping a gift for her dad. We will pick Clif up later this morning and bring him to our condo. We will not only be celebrating Christmas, but also our 35th Wedding Anniversary, yes, we were married Christmas Day, 1973.

The most important thing we will be celebrating this year, is Clif's 100th Birthday. Clif was born on Christmas Day, 1908.

This is a most special day for us.

Merry Christmas to all of you, Lynn and Jim

We had a nice Christmas breakfast. Lynn is wrapping a gift for her dad. We will pick Clif up later this morning and bring him to our condo. We will not only be celebrating Christmas, but also our 35th Wedding Anniversary, yes, we were married Christmas Day, 1973.

The most important thing we will be celebrating this year, is Clif's 100th Birthday. Clif was born on Christmas Day, 1908.

Merry Xmas, Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday Cliff.

Look forward to seeing you this summer. You and Lynn are some the special people that make kiting so much fun.

Take care

Wow, talk about a triple wammy.

Hope the Day went well for all of you.

I certainly enjoyed yesterday, even though I am a bit of a Bah Humbug!!

100 Years old, goodness. Nearly all of the great advances in this World of ours have been made in the last 100 Years. It has been my honour to meet a number of folks who have reached 100, what stories they have to tell for anyone patient enough to listen.

Bet you two never "bah humbug" on Christmas. To many things to be thankful.

I'm sure it was a fantastic day. 3 more years and we'll all be invited to a big 50th anniversary, right?

Stay warm and safe. BB Penny