KiteLife Forum

Silver Fox STD

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

Silver Fox 2.5 Standard, roughly a $160 value!

post-1-1232904771_thumb.jpg

Actual prize is predominantly blue and gray, comes with a special edition embroidered Silver Fox ball cap!

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/273, and will be drawn on February 25th, 2009!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

... will be drawn on February 25th, 2009!

John,

The timing is perfect! After Mr. Random selects my number, you can simply bring it to Kite Party and save on shipping. Of course, I'll probably spend days trying to hook up all four lines ... it does take four lines doesn't it?

Winning a dual line kite seems a lot like the free kitten that my son came home with one day. That damn cat cost me so much money ... first it's the ... well, you know how much pets cost after the initial acquisition. In a similar manner, that kite will take different weight lines, different handles, bright tails, new books on how to fly the darn thing ... and surely the wind range will be on the edge of what's normal in the Midwest ... so, others will appear via the brown kite truck. That free kite will be so great at first ... and then it'll create a new addiction that will be so costly ... talk about a dual-edged sword. And don't anybody tell me that they'll help me out by taking it off my hands ... you know I'm too dumb to let it go.

John, thanks again for the opportunity ... the lotteries are appreciated.

Cheers,

Tom

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

Silver Fox 2.5 Standard, roughly a $160 value!

post-1-1232904771_thumb.jpg

Actual prize is predominantly blue and gray, comes with a special edition embroidered Silver Fox ball cap!

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/273, and will be drawn on February 25th, 2009!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

oooooh, I'm crossing muh fingers!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Still in the prize pool, waiting, I have an L'Atelier Cesium, a Skyburner Freestylist and in the not-too-distant future, a 15' inflatable caterpillar from Gomberg Kites, among other things... Might, just might have some more Rev stuff coming up too. <grin>

Just to whet your whistles. ;)

OOooooo nice!

Just when i`m looking at getting a freestyle dualie to play with.

But being realistic, i.e. more chance of finding a higgs boson in my back pocket than winning.... any thoughts on the HQ Maestro? or if that is a dubious choice what would be recommended for the £100 or under budget?

Cheers

actually if i wasn't flying quantum pro's i would more than likely be flying the silver fox 2.5 trio great kites really good deal. on the topic of winning one I CAN'T STAND the suspense! guess i'll just have to cruise down to KP7 hope to see you all there KO

• 2 weeks later...