KiteLife Forum

Kite simulator software download

feanor91

Hello

Here we are, finally, after a painful delivery, the quite new version of Kite Simulator. It is available on www.cramayailes-indoor.org section Kite Simulator. For reasons of follow-up of the downloads, a registration will be asked you before being able to download it.

With regard to Kiteswap Editor, on which it is based, 2 major differences are the 3D simulation of what was codified (figures,tricks or ballets) and a modification of the language of codification to adapt it to the 3D simulation.

I left to the version 1.0.0.0. According to the bugs which I would discover, or which we shall indicate me and the interest carried to the program, it will evolve....or not.

In particular, if demand is strong enough, I was looking for a way to implement the pairs and teams ... Finally, I see. For now, I will let fall a little programming, after one year of work on this program, I saturated a bit.

I hope you find any interest in this program, and it may satisfy some. Now it's your turn. The ball is in your court. It will become what you want it to be.

Have fun and good flight, whether real or virtual.

Compatible with both Windows and Mac?

System requirements?

Hi

Only Windows, XP or Vista, Multi boot on mac?

Requires .Net Framework 3.5, Direct X 9 most recent version

Hardware : I have a Core2Duo 2.8Ghz with 2 Go ram and an Nvidia 7600GT and 3D runs At 40FPS more with all objects in th gymnasium.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be here on my Mac, wishing I could try this software. :ani_notworthy:

Arf...Bad luck, I'm Windows developper only. Meanwhile if it's a MacIntel, you can install a windows with bootcamp(?), and play with it.

Sorry but one year more to write it on pc...No way I made it on another OS. Meanwhile, if someone want to do it, I am open to any sugestion.

Hello

Here we are, finally, after a painful delivery, the quite new version of Kite Simulator. It is available on www.cramayailes-indoor.org section Kite Simulator. For reasons of follow-up of the downloads, a registration will be asked you before being able to download it.

With regard to Kiteswap Editor, on which it is based, 2 major differences are the 3D simulation of what was codified (figures,tricks or ballets) and a modification of the language of codification to adapt it to the 3D simulation.

I left to the version 1.0.0.0. According to the bugs which I would discover, or which we shall indicate me and the interest carried to the program, it will evolve....or not.

In particular, if demand is strong enough, I was looking for a way to implement the pairs and teams ... Finally, I see. For now, I will let fall a little programming, after one year of work on this program, I saturated a bit.

I hope you find any interest in this program, and it may satisfy some. Now it's your turn. The ball is in your court. It will become what you want it to be.

Have fun and good flight, whether real or virtual.

Hi...

After changing the language preference to English, I clicked on Kite Simulator and nothing came up but an Google page.

Hi...

After changing the language preference to English, I clicked on Kite Simulator and nothing came up but an Google page.

Hello

I've just try it....and you'r right : the download link is transformed by google translator too. Sorry but there is nothing to do. Meanwhile, when you have read the page in youtr languaage, go back to french page, where you can download soft as usual. When OK, you can choose english on the first launch. (the setup can be done in english to).

I hope this will be helpfull.

Regards.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I tried running it on Windows 7 RC and it didn't work. Just in case anyone else is running windows 7 :innocent:

Hi

First : happy to use it.

Second :

Wich version? 32 or 64 bit? I don't sure it works on ever 64 bit version. Did someone use it on Vista 64 Bits?

Whatever, were it crash on 7? Did you follow installation process with .Net framework 3.5 and direct X 9 latest version?

I think I will have time next week to test it on 7., for now I finalize the video record of 3D simulation window.

• 3 weeks later...