KiteLife Forum

Windy With Watty

Spence Watson

Many thanks Spence.

John has explained to me the importance of the hover points. As you mentioned, and I do take your point John.

However I feel watching the Clockwork and the Bicycle clips together (well not ACTUALLY together more one after the other ^_^ ) will help me greatly.

So with your and JB's help, in about 5 Years or so I should be able to do both.

Thank you both for all your help, and mainly inspiration. I am sure many of the pilots would not be as accomplished if it was not for inspiration from the likes of you, and of course so many more accomplished pilots on here.

And Spence, among all the other things I am, I am also a Teacher. I like your style, as I do yours John.

As I keep asying, keep on keeping on.

Thank you ALL.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, see this is part of the reason that I don't like getting into things like this. It's too complicated to really explain thoroughly, even in video. I don't expect people to know how to do a bicycle rotation, but it is at least something to give someone a place to start.

Everything you produce helps us understand a little more about how to fly, and execute more new moves. Whether we accomplish the move or not, any and all learning is valuable toward personal improvement.

I appreciate all your hard work on these videos. You have personally helped me further understand "how to" handle my Rev.

Few people have spent as much time and effort as you, giving so much valuable information and never expecting anything in return!

Keep 'em coming! I think you're Winderful!

• 2 months later...

I just finished editing my newest tutorial. This one has taken the longest time to edit because school is closed for summer, so I can't get in and use my usual software/hardware, so I did this one using Windows Movie Maker. It took more than 3 times as long as normal ;) But that is how much I love you :D

Toss and Catch:

• Like 1