KiteLife Forum

Flew my first Rev

JoneZ

Now I've got to figure out what I can sell of mine to afford a Rev kite for myself and my Fiance. lol

Had my maiden flight yesterday with John B. Holy :ani_notworthy: !!! So much freedom and personality! :blink: I could love this just as much as dual line for sure. :wacko:

Thanks John for getting me hooked. lol :)

umm.....

WTS my soul for a Rev. o.0

YAY! Welcome to the Darkside!!!

There's no turning back now. LOL! :ani_notworthy:

Just go join the Rev Forum and be done with if you haven't done so already...

:blink: I think its a matter of getting a Rev first, before I join. lol. I'd just be teasing myself if I joined revguild now. lol

I....must...not...forget....the....light side.........

It'll be a tricky balance, that much I can feel already. lol

Oh, your just getting started. :ani_notworthy: I think Aero is typing about Revkites.com though. Revolutions web page where you can see all your options and the forum where you can yak with alot of Rev pilots from around the world.

Maybe one of these weekends I can come up for a day. In a couple of weeks I'd even have my current B series and with any luck my new B Pro. Course you'd have to let me try that new dually of yours if either of us can break away from the Rev's.

Dean

Now I've got to figure out what I can sell of mine to afford a Rev kite for myself and my Fiance. lol

Had my maiden flight yesterday with John B. Holy :ani_notworthy: !!! So much freedom and personality! :blink: I could love this just as much as dual line for sure. :wacko:

Thanks John for getting me hooked. lol :)

umm.....

WTS my soul for a Rev. o.0

Oh my, I just saw this.

Looks like you'll be visiting me again soon :):)

John makes magic, doesn't he? :):)

T

lol. If any luck yes, but I've got a wedding to save up for in July, thus the whole Willing To Sell my soul bit. hehe :ani_notworthy:

I could just buy 2 Jump sport kites from ya -- make up my 4 kites $100+ purchased from the KiteShoppe and make my free 5th a Rev. o.0 :blink:

On a side note, I was looking at the masterpiece edition Revs on rev's site -- Barry Poulters 'lookers' are absolutely amazing. They look like a cross between one of my cats eyes and an Owl (my spiritual animal). In....Love....

My Fiance is sold on the pink one of course. :wacko:

~Jon

**edit: however I will be stopping by sometime in the near future for some spare parts. :)

Hows the renovations going?

ttys :)