KiteLife Forum

Freestylist

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

A Freestylist by Skyburner Kites, roughly a $150 value!

Express yourself!

The Freestylist from Sky Burner lets you do just that. This kite is very easy to fly that it allows you to explore areas of trick flying that you may have thought beyond you reach. The NEW Freestylist was designed and built so that an intermediate flyer can quickly learn how to fly like a trick party expert. In the hands of an advanced flyer the NEW Freestylist jumps out and and lets the flyer perform the most advanced maneuvers as if they were child's play. Hand’s down the NEW Freestylist is the most maneuverable sport kite available today. The NEW Freestylist will do every advanced trick and maneuver you want it to, from Lazy Susan's and Roto Fades to Jacobs Latter and more.

The NEW Freestylist still has the quality and craftsmanship you have come to know and expect from Sky Burner. The sail is sewn with flat feld seams, for exceptional strength, that lets all the panels flow neatly together unlike other weaker sails that are seam taped and sewn. Put together with an unbelievably tough Sky Shark wrapped carbon frame, this is a Kite built to last. Put the NEW Freestylist in your hands, or the hands of your area flyers and watch a freedom of expression unlike you have never seen before.

Designed by Jon Trennepohl and Wayne Brunjes. Sails sewn by Heads Up Kites, Pam Kirk and Mike Dennis.

Made in the U.S.A.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/269, and will be drawn on May 15th, 2009!

post-1-1239396414_thumb.png

(prize is teal/black - as pictured)

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

Beautiful Kite!!!!!!!!!!

I have an old Sky Burner "Heat" I got up in Newport a bunch of years ago that I love. :w00t:

When I fly dualie, it's always the kite I go to first. Can't say when the last time was tho. :):)

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your patience folks, we've just drawn a winner...

Subscriber #15, Ted Shaw (aka dancer2), loyal subscriber since December of 2005!

Congratulations Ted, and thanks for your ongoing support! :innocent:

Next prize will be announced shortly.

Subscriber #15, Ted Shaw (aka dancer2), loyal subscriber since December of 2005!

Hi John,

That is great news! Can you send it to my home address in Lockport. If you don't have the address in your records, email me direct and I will give it to you.

Thanks again, I will continue my support even though I cannot find time to read the online magazine as much as I would like to. Keep up the good work.

Hi John,

That is great news! Can you send it to my home address in Lockport. If you don't have the address in your records, email me direct and I will give it to you.

Thanks again, I will continue my support even though I cannot find time to read the online magazine as much as I would like to. Keep up the good work.

Congrats Ted.

I can help you with having more time to read ... just forward the kite and you won't have that temptation to fly it. BTW, is that Lockport, New York or Illinois?

Congrats,

Tom