KiteLife Forum

wildwood kite festival

ant man

Think I'm gonna take a pass on WW this year. Too far to drive, no real buzz about the event, those Jersey people are rude, the Rev guys ruin it for everyone and then of course there's that guy, Anthony, claims the beach is his, etc etc. I could go on and on with reasons not to go but safe to say the above sentiments are a good indicator of how I feel.

ARE YOU FN KIDDING?????????????

OF COURSE I'M GOING TO WW. :)B):);):D:)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be there with my Skydog kites, and my Barresi rev.....just got to get some lines for it now..

You'll have a blast visiting with the Rev fliers, there isn't a nicer and more fun bunch on the whole beach. :)

A good number of them have been through the iQuad clinics, and share the information quite readily.

No "set way" to fly though, personal taste is appreciated. ;)

Those darn rev fliers........Good thing the beach is big!

I will be there with my Skydog kites, and my Barresi rev.....just got to get some lines for it now..

No worries on the lines Dodd. I'll have a set for you to use.

It's the least I can do. My son still talks about the dualie lessons you gave him in Newport a few yrs back.

Actually had me going "what the hell happened to Rich??"

ROFL - Nice one. :)

Couldn't resist! ;)

Never pass on an opportunity to have a good laugh at Antman's expense. I love that guy!

well as you all know in a few weeks is wildwood so who is gonna be there???

Same time as our local Milwaukee Time Warner Kite Festival... Wish I could attend both... but dedication to the home field and events (not to mention miles and $$$$) will keep me here.

Wishing all you Wildwood pilots a WINDerful time... for those a little closer to Milwaukee WI... Come-on-over!

Those darn rev fliers........Good thing the beach is big!

We got ya covered Dodd, No worries you know that ;)

It's a whole new world compared to even 10 years ago, not only frame selection, but even more so with tuning.

There's a lot of good info going around on Rev fields these days, and they're probably the best integrated and friendliest group on any kite field at the moment... You'll have a blast Dodd, they're really good folks, proud to know every one of them. ;)