KiteLife Forum

Another Noob! Woot!!!

Kyle

So I have yet another question anyone ever flown the X-treme by Level One? I was looking at the Jump but I found the X-treme for 10$ more. It is bigger than the Jump, apparently the X-treme is a smaller version of the Genesis.

X-Treme - Advanced Sport Kite

The X-treme is a smaller version from the Genesis. The kite is a fun trick kite. Yo Yo stopper, slipping leading edge and weights..

Specifications:

X-Treme / standard

Sail Polycarbonate

Frame 6mm Pultruded

Wing Span 2.0m

Height 0.94m

Weight 275g

Wind Range 8-35 kph.

This all sounds perfect, great wind range...Level One quality.... humm I think I might have found my kite.

You found the Xtreme for $130? Impossible! I need to see this link. I'll buy 3 if thats the case. lol ;)

But I don't want to share hahaha then other people will buy them out before I get the money together! hahaha and its 135 to be exact

You found the Xtreme for $130? Impossible! I need to see this link. I'll buy 3 if thats the case. lol ;)

But I don't want to share hahaha then other people will buy them out before I get the money together! hahaha and its 135 to be exact

Then please, PM me that link. I need to see this. :blink:

Then please, PM me that link. I need to see this. :blink:

I bought the last one, I hope this was a good choice :)

The Elixir is was discontinued and is no longer available - unless someone has one stuffed away in the corner of their shop which would be rare. It was a great kite back then but I feel today's kites are much better in trick-ability and flight.

Hi Kent!

LOL....I just happen to have one.....somewhere....new...no sand..... :blink:

One of those other little 'to do lists'....remember to add more kites from the old site to the current site! I believe I still have a new I2K and an Alien.....ah...remembering when...

I will always have an Elixir in my bag ;) . Heavy, yes, but solid.

T