KiteLife Forum

Kite design

codykiteguy

on the kite there is a certain amount of breast that is showing on both sides, most of the breasts are covered with hair, the question is ... how much nipple should be shown? some ... none ... or just enough? ;)

Going back to the original question, I have a few more kites for you to help in decideing what you should do

46.jpg

40.jpg

20.jpg

P

OK... Did you make all three of those? luv it! To funny... the I love switzerland! Why? I can see the other two and the first one is great art.. Probably one of those kites that doesn't take on a life of it's own till it's in the air... but why " I love Switzerland"?

BB

Penny

hmmm makes me think of a friend who bought all 3 x wifes boob jobs before the divorce.. Would have been cheaper if he'd just gotten himself one. sorry.. just made me think of it. ;)

:lol: Okay folks this is a question for the guys as well as the gals, I am currently building a mermaid kite, on the kite there is a certain amount of breast that is showing on both sides, most of the breasts are covered with hair, the question is ... how much nipple should be shown? some ... none ... or just enough? :huh:

So what are you going to do? And when will we get to see pictures of the completed kite?

What are you basing the plans on? Will you be sharing your plans when your finished?

P.

• 7 months later...