KiteLife Forum

Upcoming Festivals

Ok, Everyone is having festivals and competitons. Time to get them all posted on Kitelife. I'll try to get Brookings, OR up, and Canada has one on June 13, 14th at Venier Park (SP) More clubs are having fun flys this time of year. In fact PCKA has one this Thursday. at Kite Henge... a golf course? hmm.. see.. we've got to get this info out and posted on the calendar. BB Penny ~who will stop to fly on the way home.

Penny ~ Totally agree!

Last year I tried my dang-est to encourage the use of the forum calendar, asking forum members to post events they were aware. BUT few have taken the time and effort to do it. I guess those who have been around for a longer time don't realize that those of us with lesser experience are not privy to all the fests (etc.) ;););)

Thanks for your efforts!

Here is the Windscape Kite Festival

Saturday, June 20 and Sunday, June 21, 2009 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Marston Street and 11th Avenue SW in

Swift Current, Saskatchewan

http://www.windscapekitefestival.ca/

Team Island Quad will be there ;);)

Cheers

Mario

Mario ~ May I suggest you add this to the "Calendar" so everyone will see it. Can't help but boost the attendance.

I added WSIKF to the calendar.

Can somebody click it to show in the 90 day list on the main page. I don't seem to have that button John!

Washington State International Kite Festival, Long Beach, Washington

August 17th to the 23rd, 2009

One WHOLE week of kites kites and more kites.

See more info here:

http://www.kitefestival.com/index-wsikf.html

T

Just takes a an hour or so to update sometimes, it's showing now. :blink:

Yes, showing on the calendar page.....but I'm talking about the 90 day list/thingy on the bottom of the main forum page. On my forum, there's an extra click to activate the event to make it show there. Know what I mean? I know you are very busy today, so don't worry about it now. I'll talk to you later.

Hugs,

T