KiteLife Forum

Above It All Kites.....Burned Down

SKITCH

:blink:

Just heard tonight that Dave Colbert's shop...Above It All Kites in Long Beach, WA....Burned!!!

Any of you NW folks have any info.....????

On his site he says he hopes to get up and running again in a new spot with limited inventory. I always liked stopping into the shop when I lived up there...both the Long Beach shop and the one in Oregon. Dave and his wife always seem to treat folks well. Big drag that something like this would happen just as the season starts!!!

Patrick

:blink:

Just heard tonight that Dave Colbert's shop...Above It All Kites in Long Beach, WA....Burned!!!

Any of you NW folks have any info.....????

On his site he says he hopes to get up and running again in a new spot with limited inventory. I always liked stopping into the shop when I lived up there...both the Long Beach shop and the one in Oregon. Dave and his wife always seem to treat folks well. Big drag that something like this would happen just as the season starts!!!

Patrick

I know they would like to hear from all of their kiting family ... if you want to email them try this address... info@aboveitallkites.com

They have had a really tough year, and my heart goes out to them...

mousie