KiteLife Forum

Forum upgraded!

New forum upgrade...  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Whatcha think?

• LOVE it, great improvements all around.
    • Not sure I like it, but maybe I just need to get used to the new layout.
    • Ugh, absolutely sucks! (please post and tell us why)

At the top of the page!! :ani_rtfm:

Keep It Up!

Duane

I know you're being funny and believe me, I'm all about fun and sarcarsm, etc. especially the sarcasm, but seriously, over on the REV forum, at the end of each post on the left, there is a button that takes you to the top of the page where you can than navigate back to the "view new posts" button. Over here, the "back to top" button is all the way at the bottom left.

I just find it easier to have it after each post rather than scroll back up to the top or down to the bottom to find it or continuously hit the back button until you get back to the new topics page.

Stupid, lazy crap that's all.

At the top of the page!! :ani_rtfm:

Keep It Up!

Duane

I know you're being funny and believe me, I'm all about fun and sarcarsm, etc. especially the sarcasm, but seriously, over on the REV forum, at the end of each post on the left, there is a button that takes you to the top of the page where you can than navigate back to the "view new posts" button. Over here, the "back to top" button is all the way at the bottom left.

I just find it easier to have it after each post rather than scroll back up to the top or down to the bottom to find it or continuously hit the back button until you get back to the new topics page.

Since every forum has the "back to the top" button in a different place, that's why the <Ctrl><Home> key stroke is so neat ...

Cheers,

Tom

• Like 1

At the top of the page!! :doh:

Keep It Up!

Duane

Since every forum has the "back to the top" button in a different place, that's why the <Ctrl><Home> key stroke is so neat ...

Cheers,

Tom

Never knew abt that one....obvious tho it seems!:ani_rtfm:

Enough with that, all comments and sentiments are valid. :ani_rtfm:

It's 50% easier just to use <Home.> :ani_rtfm:

(And <End> takes you to the bottom.)

Opps, a residual carry over from working with Excel ... yep, <Home> works by itself. Let's see Jeff, you also taught me to skip the <Ctrl><R> in favor of <F5> to refresh, what other single key strokes do you advocate?

Cheers,

Tom

IP board works best for me but the dark index page is not so good, these things work better for me when they appear bright and breezy, bit like a good kite day really.

Although I didn't respond first time around, I did read this comment and didn't forget (not for a moment)...

Is the current header a bit better on the eyes Bruce?

It's 50% easier just to use <Home.> :kid_content:

(And <End> takes you to the bottom.)

Opps, a residual carry over from working with Excel ... yep, <Home> works by itself. Let's see Jeff, you also taught me to skip the <Ctrl><R> in favor of <F5> to refresh, what other single key strokes do you advocate?

Cheers,

Tom

Here's one many know, some may not. Your browser treats the space bar as page down while reading a page. Just tap the space bar to scroll down one page.