KiteLife Forum

marconi kite

singleline

Hello friends,

This is such a great forum. My name is John Winfield I am a guy with a serious physical disability from Bristol in the UK. Flyin kites is my passion but I need kites with a light pull. I do not have enough use of my hands to make my own kites, and wondered if anyone on this lovely forum would either sell me one or make me one? I have always like the look of the marconi kite but have been unable to track one down in the UK. Am happy to pay a fair price + any shipping costs.

If anybody can help please let me know and I will gladly email full details.

Thanks a lot,

John Winfield

• 2 years later...

Hey, I would be more than happy to make a kite for you. However, I am afraid that the shipping costs from Kansas to England would be somewhat prohibitive.

Perhaps it would not be so expensive if I were to send a sail, and you could have a friend put in spars that you could buy locally. That way it could be folded and put into an envelope for shipment.

You could email me and we could discuss it more, privately....if you are interested.

Hello friends,

This is such a great forum. My name is John Winfield I am a guy with a serious physical disability from Bristol in the UK. Flyin kites is my passion but I need kites with a light pull. I do not have enough use of my hands to make my own kites, and wondered if anyone on this lovely forum would either sell me one or make me one? I have always like the look of the marconi kite but have been unable to track one down in the UK. Am happy to pay a fair price + any shipping costs.

If anybody can help please let me know and I will gladly email full details.

Thanks a lot,

John Winfield