KiteLife Forum

Trick and Track sport kite from Premier

Baws

Is there a video of this kite anywhere that shows it actually doing tricks? I flew this the other day and could not get it to do anything.

I'm just a beginner, but I can do Lazy Susans, flick flacs, yo yo's and axels on my other kites. Is there something I don't know about this kite.

Is there a video of this kite anywhere that shows it actually doing tricks? I flew this the other day and could not get it to do anything.

I'm just a beginner, but I can do Lazy Susans, flick flacs, yo yo's and axels on my other kites. Is there something I don't know about this kite.

Hi Baws,

I have a T&T, ...my first and only kite to date. Now, ..it was a gift from my wife, a very pleasant surprise! :) I am also a beginner basically, and for tricks, I'm not sure yet. I'm on the verge of pulling off a half-axel with it, but I'm having trouble finding the right wind in the last few days! However, ..your comment disturbs me, because you can do them on other kites, but not this one?! Hmmmmm......

This was my first kite and one of my favorites. Big and gracefull. I also haven't been able to get it to trick much either. I'm thinking it's because of the bridle but that's just a guess. Wonder if anyone has had any success with it?

• 2 weeks later...

I had the Trick and Track flying today and managed to pull off some Lazy suzans, but that's it. The wind was low and gusting, so I'm blaming the wind for a lot of the problems. But I also had my other kites flying and they all did much better. Ill keep you posted as the winds get better. and I can get it some more flying time. :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

I had the Trick and Track out today in some pretty good wind, :blink: and I was doing some axels (needs lots of slack) Lazy suzans would just keep falling out of the sky. My Jump was doing double Axels :) and Filc Flacs, the LeQuartz was giving me multi Lazys and nice Axels in the same wind. This kite will side slide, stall and track very nice, I'm sure the a more accomplished pilot could get more out of it. So I'm going to sell it.

Email me if interested.

• 1 month later...

I had the Trick and Track out today in some pretty good wind, ^_^ and I was doing some axels (needs lots of slack) Lazy suzans would just keep falling out of the sky. My Jump was doing double Axels :( and Filc Flacs, the LeQuartz was giving me multi Lazys and nice Axels in the same wind. This kite will side slide, stall and track very nice, I'm sure the a more accomplished pilot could get more out of it. So I'm going to sell it.

Email me if interested.

Baws, I can now do a 1/2 axel with mine, but I'm not too accomplished yet. Yes, it's more difficult because of it's lower profile, but it's great to have on higher wind days, just put a nice tail on it and carve up the sky! :)

When did you get it, and what color is it, I know someone who may be interested!

Email me at jmetz66@yahoo.com

Thanks

It's on Ebay right now! My ID is Baws01

I had the Trick and Track out today in some pretty good wind, smile.gif and I was doing some axels (needs lots of slack) Lazy suzans would just keep falling out of the sky. My Jump was doing double Axels smile.gif and Filc Flacs, the LeQuartz was giving me multi Lazys and nice Axels in the same wind. This kite will side slide, stall and track very nice, I'm sure the a more accomplished pilot could get more out of it. So I'm going to sell it.

Email me if interested.

Baws, I can now do a 1/2 axel with mine, but I'm not too accomplished yet. Yes, it's more difficult because of it's lower profile, but it's great to have on higher wind days, just put a nice tail on it and carve up the sky! smile.gif

When did you get it, and what color is it, I know someone who may be interested!

Email me at jmetz66@yahoo.com

Thanks