KiteLife Forum

Ethan,s new big wheel

ant man

post-812-124941888587_thumb.jpgwell its a start to a new kite buggy.. i rigged up a homemade bigwheel for my son Ethan from both a little kids trike and a few other trashed bike parts.. note the back wheels are 2 old buggy wheels that i had laying around.. he can move quick on this thing and in the future im hopeing to turn it into a mini buggy for him to learn on

Hi ant man,

I'm sort of new to forum stuff, so forgive my ignorance here, but what does your post have to do with the "Current Contests" topic?!?!

Is it the buggy, the kid or both that are being given away? heehee!

Keep It Up!

Duane

Hi ant man,

I'm sort of new to forum stuff, so forgive my ignorance here, but what does your post have to do with the "Current Contests" topic?!?!

Is it the buggy, the kid or both that are being given away? heehee!

Keep It Up!

Duane

My recommendation is to keep the buggy, and give away the kid, it will be much cheaper in the long run.

I have 3 boys (29, 23, 20 and in college) next stop the poor house.

That's funny ant man!!!

But, I have 3 sons, the youngest being 30, and you really might want to reconsider things!!! (You might want to listen to Mike on this!)

(But, personally...I'll certainly will pass on the contest...have my hands more then full as is!! heehee).

Keep It Up!

Duane

By the way....I don't know if it's true or not....(but I get excited just thinking about it!!)

I heard a rumor that after the "Soul Kite" is given away on September 15th....

The next give-away will be "Choccy"!!!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

By the way....I don't know if it's true or not....(but I get excited just thinking about it!!)

I heard a rumor that after the "Soul Kite" is given away on September 15th....

Keep It Up!

Duane

I think I'll set that contest out. You know how the smaller kites are a little tricky to fly??? Well ...

Shaking in my boots,

Tom

Jeepster:

I think I'll set that contest out. You know how the smaller kites are a little tricky to fly??? Well ...

Shaking in my boots,

Tom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah...come on Tom...you just have to use some heavier line...maybe 300#s or so! You'll be able to control her!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

OK...Jeepster,

Gee Wizz...you can't sit out this contest...If you win, I'll tell you what, I'll help you with her. You can tie the lines to the 4 extremities and I'll hold her in the air for take off for you!

How's that...pretty good deal, I think!

Keep It Up!

Duane

• 2 weeks later...

OK...Jeepster,

Gee Wizz...you can't sit out this contest...If you win, I'll tell you what, I'll help you with her. You can tie the lines to the 4 extremities and I'll hold her in the air for take off for you!

How's that...pretty good deal, I think!

Keep It Up!

Duane

Sorry, I missed your return post ... asleep at the wheel I guess.

Naw, the little ones really do scare me. A full dollop of energy, temperament and duplicity packed into such a tiny frame!!!

Playing with fire if you ask me!! But, have a go if you must. I'll be on the sidelines cheering ... now I have to decide which side is the safest to support.

Cheers,

Tom

Only just seeing this thread *ahem*

well I've not flown "Choccy" yet.

She is bridled and by all means you can test fly her.

Her nearest big sister Pur at 36 inches (LE) did get an airing this weekend much to others bemusement.

"you can't fly that on 4 lines" I was barked at!

Unbeknowst to them JB and Mike from iQuad have both flown Pur.

Small movements are best... so anything is possible, but she is twitchy *giggle*

@Jeepster I still haven't got around to stacking them together for the funsize progressive 31, 34, 36.

cheers