KiteLife Forum

Rev forum upgraded! (okay - just a joke)

John Barresi

(EDITED)

Alright, I've had my fun... Forum is back up. :doh:

For those who didn't see the Rev forum "offline" page, this is what was there for a few hours...

post-1-126112790258_thumb.png

Interesting to note, not everyone recognized the seven cans with string between them. :ani_rtfm:

Edited by Kitelife
Back to normal

Unable to log on AND it staes that it's offline but shows the 7 tubie-lookin'thingys...

Me or the Rev site?

Same here. When I log in it takes me right back to the log in page.

I'll try again later. I'm sure you will get it worked out.

Cheers, Jim

Really?

Nobody gets the joke? :D

Come on, Ben was laughing for a good 2-3 minutes when he saw it. :doh:

I had to think about it for a sec rofl.

(*hint ever tried the talking through a string with cans attached on the ends?)

Hey, that's how we communicated back in the day. No kidding, my buddy next door and I had just such a set-up between his room and mine. Works pretty well until it rains and the string gets wet. :ani_rtfm:

Cool John, dont get mad, get even :-) (I know you are not realy mad at us, just funning)

Had a heck of a shock when I looked, thought OMG it is broken :D , what if a spammer has done it, now has my log on!! :censored:

Then I counted the cans. :w00t:

Almost fell off my chair laughing. :lol:

Nice one.

However, just thought, you have got your revenge on some of us. Just you wait till we start getting you back :-) :doh:

:ani_rtfm:

• Like 1

Cool John, dont get mad, get even :-) (I know you are not realy mad at us, just funning)

Absolute truth.

I love y'all... Simply, because you fly kites, not because of where you post or buy your kites.

The rest is everything else.

I hope you really feel the depth of that. :D

Had a heck of a shock when I looked, thought OMG it is broken :lol: , what if a spammer has done it, now has my log on!! :censored:

Then I counted the cans. :w00t:

Almost fell off my chair laughing. :lol:

Nice one.

(gotcha) :clap;

However, just thought, you have got your revenge on some of us. Just you wait till we start getting you back :-) :censored:

:ani_rtfm:

Superb, I can't wait. :)

Since everyone is so keen on checking the Rev forum first, I think we'll let 'em have at it for a bit more so I can get my money's worth. :w00t:

Might even sleep on it, but don't worry, I get up fairly early (for a west coaster). :kid_dozey:

PS, I love how the emoticons work in this new format, loading up nicely on the right like that instead of an extra window. :doh:

(EDITED)

Alright, I've had my fun... Forum is back up. :)

For those who didn't see the Rev forum "offline" page, this is what was there for a few hours...

post-1-126112790258_thumb.png

Interesting to note, not everyone recognized the seven cans with string between them. ;)

37298211_1b023df733.jpg?v=0

:)