KiteLife Forum

INVITATION TO ALL

:rolleyes: I am going to try and do this as quietly as I can so I dont wake John up! Over at the AOK site we still have some conversation going on so you are all welcome to come on over and talk with us while John takes his snooze, oh and by the way Llamafeller told me that anyone that shows up in the next few days gets a free couple of slices of pizza and a beer, all except Penny, we all know she is hooked on the big T so she will get 2 free shots. SHHHHHH, dont wake John up, I am sure he needs his sleep, leave him alone, we can tell him about the party later. :):)B):lol:

:rolleyes: SHHHH, man cant you guys keep it down a little, John could be a light sleeper! Llamafeller, you remember telling me you would do anything if I could get more interest going on the AOK site? So far this could cost you 2 slices of pizza for Tater and if we can get enough booze into her right away she will forget about it all togather! Tater dont you go all innocent on me now, you remember the last time you got the worm in a bottle of taquilla, opppps ... maybe she doesnt :) Now if you would quietly follow Llamafeller and myself to the AOK site, Llamafeller has the bottle and I have the shot glasses ... come on little girl we are both really nice guys ... you can trust us .... :)

:w00t::w00t::cat: SEE now you understand why he is the straight man and I tell the jokes! Okay folks here is the newest deal, I am not trying to drag you away from kitelife but .... wait this can work between the two sites, so far I have asked two questions concerning Cody on AOK. Llamafeller has one right answer and Kytebabe has one. I was looking for the best of 3 questions, lets change that to the first to get the best of ten questions and include the members of Kitebuilder forum. What is the prize? A complete set of the S.F. Cody kite Society newsletters which includes the last issue which few of the members recieved due to the cost of production at the time, I will get back to you with question 3 after I go to Kitebuilder and invite them, question 3 will go to all 3 sites at the same time.