KiteLife Forum

New Rev gear from Kitelife @ CafePress

John Barresi

Hey folks, I just put up a series of Zen shirts and sweats in Kitelife's CafePress shop...

423675515v2_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg423684607v2_480x480_Back_Color-White.jpg

http://www.cafepress.com/kitelife

We are an authorized provider of select Rev apparel, and can customize these shirts to match your custom kite upon request. ;)

If you come across any coupons, be sure to share them here.

Of course, suggestions are always welcome as well!

Like the way the prices come up in £'s when I click the link.

There must be some way of telling the site I am in the UK some way.

Well clever.

Hey "Baloo"

How'd you ever type that weird "L"??? :confused!:

I think I'm the first one on board...ordered 2 "T" shirts and a sweat shirt in "BLACK RAINBOW" colors...Super Cool in my book!! ;):)

Keep It Up!

Duane

What wierd L, you mean this £ one.

Well it is right next to a strange S on my keyboard ;)

WOW..That's news to me...you mean you UK guys (& gals) have a whole different keyboard?? :) Strange "S"...you mean "$"...??? In any language I suppose that's what we all need more of...("SO WE CAN BUY MORE KITES!!")

I bought my Nirvanas from R-Sky in France through "The Great Canadian Kite Company", but I couldn't understand a word the R-Sky people were saying when I worked with them directly...that's probably why I wound up with the wrong kite first time around. (Although that "wrong" kite is presently my favorite kite...the Nirvana UL...her name is "Destiny"...and she dances in the sky!) :) I should have had you drop over and pick her up for me!...next time maybe! :)

Keep It Up!

Duane

PS Do you have these on your keyboard: "$$$$$$$$$$$$" or just weird "L's"?

hell yea im in for some of these .. john i will be back subscribing again .. sorry i didnt renew .. money has been tight .. i will be contacting you soon .. very soon

Never sweat it ant, I know... I appreciate it when folks can renew, but I never expect it and we understand tight finances all too well at the moment. :)

Always welcome regardless. ;)

• 7 months later...