KiteLife Forum

303 Aerospace Protectant

Guru4tru

Hi Kitelifers, (Just a personal Comment +)

I spent most of my life (actually---believe it or not) "really working" for my living and I recently retired this past November. But up till this last year, or so, I had, very little if any, extra money to spend on anything. But...I was fortunate, here at the tail end of things, to have enough money to buy some really great kites! Now that I’m retired I don’t have much coin again...heehee!...but in that little pocket of time I acquired some great flying machines!! Some flying machines that will probably carry me "with delight" through till “I” fly away!!

And for all of that…I just want to say that I “really” take care of what I have…and I really appreciate my kites and the joy they give me…Yeah, good kites are expensive…for sure...but if you are able to get your hands on one or some of them...Please, take care of them!

I have nothing to do with this place nor the products they sell, except I ordered some stuff from them and I wanted to pass the information on to you…It called: “303 Aerospace Protectant” the place is: kitestudio@kitebuilder.com Check it out and see what you think, if you care for what you have! Thank you!!

Keep It Up!

Duane