KiteLife Forum

Martin's Legs and Pyro Delta

John Barresi

Hope you dont think we are trying to speed you up John. (we are realy)

Looking at the posts was a great clinic.

Maybe you will have enough time to wind up that number cruncher.

Unless your evil alter ego has come to the surface and you are going to make us all wait even longer.

I little humor while we wait?!?!

Just a tap on the shoulder:

A passenger in a taxi leaned over to ask the driver a question and gently tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.

The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up

over the curb and stopped just inches from a large plate glass window.

For a few moments everything was silent in the cab. Then, the still shaking driver said, 'Are you OK? I'm so sorry, but you scared the daylights out of me.'

The badly shaken passenger apologized to the driver and said he didn't realize that a mere tap on the shoulder would startle the driver so badly.

The driver replied, 'No, no, I'm the one who is sorry, it's entirely my

fault. Today is my very first day driving a cab ...

I've been driving a hearse for the past 25 years.

That would typically be true, I agree, but in this case, the information is going to come out anyway amongst the community and the "other side" needs to be available... I'm all about a "no shadows" policy.

On to better things...

HOW ABOUT WINNING NUMBER???

Subscriber 478...

The incomparable Walt Ellis (known for www.kitestakes.com) is taking these bad boys home! :kid_devlish:

Congrats Walt!

Congrats Walt!! :kid_devlish:

When you stake those out, with your "beautiful" stakes :kid_devlish: , just remember how lucky you are....my number was just 2 away!! 476!!

That almost make me a winner for sure in the next "heat!" :kid_devlish:

(Hey, Baloo...we did our best!!)

Keep It Up!

Duane

Oh My!!!

Talk about a bolt outa no where!! Thanks JB, I will have fun with these at festivals. I love the legs, and I have wanted a real Gomberg for some time.

[shameless plug]And yes, my kite stakes can hold a SLK, as long as the pull is not too great. They make great planter decorations toooo. [/shameless plug]

Congrats Walt ... great catch!

Now, let's discuss the fact that my member number is right next to yours ... could have been ME!!!!

Cheers,

Tom

And again, thanks John for the chance to take home a great addition to the kite bag.

• 2 weeks later...

Post us a couple of pics of them in action, would ya Walt? :ani_weightlift:

I was going to try to fly them and get photos at Kite Henge on Saturday, but the winds were epic (20mph+) going on to crazy, very gusty out of the NE. I kept them in the bag and had fun with the Aerovent Rev instead. I will try again next weekend!