KiteLife Forum

Mega-Fly Lessons(ForTheAlmostBrainDead)

Guru4tru

Mega-Fly...is my goal for the next TISKC!

But, I had to figure out how someone like me ("almost" brain dead) can remember and do the different formations. :angry:

So, this is what I came up with. My wife sits in the living room, watching TV as usual, and she has a list beside her of all the different formations and commands. Then she yells out the "Number of Kites" to be flown and then she yells out a "Formation", (or an even or odd command), and says, "GO!" And then I move each kite around the way it would have to move to form the command that was given. When I'm finish moving every kite, following it's proper path, into position I then say, "OK!". Then she picks something else to "command" and says "GO!" again; and I'm off again moving the kites around. :D

It helps to put Scotch tape tabs on the thin card stock used to make the kites so their easier to move around.

Keep It Up!

Duane

PS After I posted the pictures I went out to my "Mega-Fly Training Board" and "Burst" the "Circle"...and then realized that all the kites were "Bursting" in reverse! heehee! And so I checked out where I screwed up and also noticed that it is called a "Ball" not a "Circle" (Like I said...Training for the "Almost Brain Dead"!!...this may take awhile!) Sorry 'bout that!! :D

Keep It Up!

Duane

Yeah...That's right...it rained today!! heehee!

I have an image of your Wife asking for summat, like "get a drink please" and you sitting there trying to work out what the heck that pattern is. :D

Hi Baloo,

No!---"Get Me a Drink" is easy!! It's when she yells "I Want Sex" than my "Rev. Paper Dolls" I'm playing with, crash into each other and don't know what to do!! (But, actually...the odds on her ever saying that are slim & none--to say the least, so we have nothing to worry about!!) heehee! :angry:

Keep It Up!

Duane