KiteLife Forum

Kite Party!

MADKITER

• 3 weeks later...

Oh well. It looks as if I will have to plan for 2006. I am not going to be at the KP 05. One of my small dogs started having grand-mall seizures and now he has some kind of "50 first dates" syndrome. He has to re-sniff the entire house and everyone in it after every nap. He tries to mark things in the house too (This was our most well behaved dog). He is a whole new dog now and the world is all-new to him every time he wakes up... He is sniffing me now for the first time again.

His seizure medication will stop his seizures, but we don't know if our dog will ever be as he was.

Anyway I won't be going to Kite Party, because the vet bill took all of the money I saved for the motel, trip and food.

I will go down to see Dave, fly on the Beach and buy some kites in a month or so.

Taco

post-28-1107583902.jpg

Oh well. It looks as if I will have to plan for 2006. I am not going to be at the KP 05. One of my small dogs started having grand-mall seizures and now he has some kind of "50 first dates" syndrome. He has to re-sniff the entire house and everyone in it after every nap. He tries to mark things in the house too (This was our most well behaved dog). He is a whole new dog now and the world is all-new to him every time he wakes up... He is sniffing me now for the first time again.

His seizure medication will stop his seizures, but we don't know if our dog will ever be as he was.

Anyway I won't be going to Kite Party, because the vet bill took all of the money I saved for the motel, trip and food.

I will go down to see Dave, fly on the Beach and buy some kites in a month or so.

Taco

So sorry to hear about your dog, Mario. Hope all is well soon.

We were looking forward to meeting you, and putting a face to the posts. Hopefully next year, at KPIV!

Theresa & Scott

I am scraping together some plans for a one-day trip. If I make it, I will be there on the 12th. I am hoping to get there early and stay all day. Far from my original plans, but I can meat some great people and say I was at KP 05.

I will get some pyros from Dave within the next two months.

Oh ya... Taco has not had a seizure since the 29th of Jan, but we've had quite some time dealing with his "50 first dates" syndrome. Although Taco is not yet his-self, he is more like a normal dog now. The Phenobarbital seems to be working for him.

Thank you for your concern.