KiteLife Forum

1999 Obsession (6/20/10)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

This is a brand new, unflown 1999 Obsession sport kite from HQ Kites, donated by Kite Classifieds, roughly a $130 value!

A classic addition to any collector's kite bag, this is an early trick kite, more info can be found here - http://www.kitejan.me.uk/dual/obsession.htm

post-1-127497652194_thumb.jpg

If you haven't done so already, You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/261, and will be drawn on June 20th, 2010!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

This is a brand new, unflown 1999 Obsession sport kite from HQ Kites, donated by Kite Classifieds, roughly a $130 value!

A classic addition to any collector's kite bag, this is an early trick kite, more info can be found here - http://www.kitejan.me.uk/dual/obsession.htm

post-1-127497652194_thumb.jpg

If you haven't done so already, You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/261, and will be drawn on June 20th, 2010!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin. :)

Yet another reason for me to get an actual kite bag.... There are so many coming in this month! :lol:

OK John, I am trying to be serious for a moment.

Can you PLEASE close the Kitelife Subscriptions down, each time you put one of these great Prize Kites up there just seem to be more members, that cuts down my chance of winning.

Hope you have a good time, you just know we wont be pestering you at all if you are late :) .

Just as soon as you have the time John, that would be great. :)

Suppose I could always take another subscription, just to even my chances out. :clap;

Looks a neat kite BTW. Not sure I can manage to stuff another one in my bag though.

Alright, back in the office after a big fiasco coming from Quebec... Air Canada canceled two flights in a row, the leg from Vancouver to Portland.

In the saddle again, how about we draw a winner?!?!?! :clap;

From our loyal supporters, this beauty goes to subscriber #98 (signed up back in 2004)...

Hearty congrats go to Wayne Fu, winner of a brand new 1999 HQ Obsession! :P

Next prize comes up fast, June 25th... I'll be in Lincoln City that day, will actually draw on the 28th.

Thanks guys, this is fun! :)

Alright, back in the office after a big fiasco coming from Quebec... Air Canada canceled two flights in a row, the leg from Vancouver to Portland.

In the saddle again, how about we draw a winner?!?!?! :clap;

From our loyal supporters, this beauty goes to subscriber #98 (signed up back in 2004)...

Hearty congrats go to Wayne Fu, winner of a brand new 1999 HQ Obsession! :P

Next prize comes up fast, June 25th... I'll be in Lincoln City that day, will actually draw on the 28th.

Thanks guys, this is fun! :)

Congratulations Wayne!