KiteLife Forum

B-Series MID package (9/10/10)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

B-Series Mid-Vent (package), roughly a $330 value!

B-Series_purp-gray.jpg

This package includes kite, 3 wrap and 4 wrap frames, adjustable handles, DVD, weight kit and a kite sleeve!

This beauty has everything you could need except for lines and a ground stake.

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is PURPLE/GRAY and MID-VENT, not full vent as pictured.

This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins this.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/271, and will be drawn on September 10th, 2010!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Like 1

The mid-vent is the only 1.5 configuration I don't own and the colors are perfect for my girlfriend as well.

I trust everyone will do the honorable thing and drop out so that they can complete the transformation of TWO candidates to the dark side.

;)

Geez John, I don't know. Looks more lavender than purple. And a mid-vent ... like it can't make up it's mind if it wants to be a vented or non-vented kite. Already got the DVD ... that's the one where your washing your kite in the bay right? And, I've lost at least two sets of weights ... never have tried to use them. I guess if the RNG picked my number I'd take it.

Cheers,

Tom

Thanks for the opportunity ... I'm sure it would love to meet Victoria!

We don't see many Revs down here on So Oregon Coast. Sure would be nice to have one down here to fly after iQuad and others get me all excited in Brookings.

Still not in the budget - maybe a nice Christmas present -early like 9/10/10! I have somegrand kids to introduce to Revs.

Here's wishing all good luck on winning this great prize!!!

There Baloo...

Very big of me, don't you think. If someone else wins, I'm a better person. If I win I can gloat and fill an empty spot in my Rev bag.

Wow, thanks GP, and best of luck right back at you. And everyone else of course.

Hey,

I just joined kitelife today!!!!! :) Is all I have to do is post here to enter this drawing? If so, consider me entered!!! :lol: ...... If not? please let me know what I need to do to enter... I currently only have a New Tech Techno kite... :blushing: I need a new kite... I would love to have a REV!!!

Thanks,

Shane

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning John.

Don't forget what an important day this is for the Rev flying part of Kitelife. Can't wait to see whose day the RNG is going to brighten.

Cheers,

Tom

JB and the crew better be packing and heading our way... Mots (Milwaukee WI) fest is this weekend!

Tom ~ Hope you can make it up here!

Alright, got 'er done... Rainy morning in Milwaukee, so I've got just enough time to draw a winner. :)

Might be...

Could be...

Subscriber #631...

Congrats to Terry Ashenfelter, proud recipient of a new B-Series Mid-Vent package! :)

That, and of course, as a subscriber he has access to the full archive of Rev tutorials to go along with it!

Next prize will be announced on Monday or Tuesday, thanks to all for their support.