KiteLife Forum

Crossfire (10/15/10)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers...

For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

This is a brand new Crossfire sport kite by Dodd Gross, from Skydog Kites, roughly a $139 value!

A good all-rounder and trick kite, this is a great addition for any intermediate/advanced flier - http://www.skydogkit...crossfire.shtml

post-1-000422000 1284498420_thumb.jpg

This kite also comes with your choice of Skydog shirt, please remind me upon notification. :)

==

If you haven't done so already, You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/280, and will be drawn on October 15th, 2010!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin. :)

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your patience folks, just came back from over a week away between Denver and AKA - how about we pick ourselves a winner now? :kid_devlish:

DRUM ROLL PLEASE....

The brand new Crossfire goes to...

Subscriber #574...

Congratulation to Brad Bixby, owner of a sweet new dual line kite! :blue_wow:

I'm playing catch up on other stuff today as well, give me a few hours to dig out a new prize.

Thanks for your support guys, means the world to us!

Congrats Brad ... that's cool.

However, one thing does bother me ... your thank you to John was your third post? You're leaving Baloo to do all the heavy lifting on the forum.

And, thanks to John for the drawings ... I flew the Crossfire in my day dreams for many a week.

Cheers,

Tom

Congrats Brad ... that's cool.

However, one thing does bother me ... your thank you to John was your third post? You're leaving Baloo to do all the heavy lifting on the forum.

And, thanks to John for the drawings ... I flew the Crossfire in my day dreams for many a week.

Cheers,

Tom

Hey Tom,

I think within two weeks of my first subscribing to Kitelife, I won an Acrobatx. I flew the wings off that kite ! Such a step up from what I was flying at the time...

Congratulations on the nice score, Brad !

~Rob.

Hey Tom,

I think within two weeks of my first subscribing to Kitelife, I won an Acrobatx. I flew the wings off that kite ! Such a step up from what I was flying at the time...

Congratulations on the nice score, Brad !

~Rob.

Yea, I think John's random number generator favors the new subscribers. I won a year's subscription right after subscribing for the first time. Now, nothing ... not even a dual line kite ... geez.

Cheers,

Tom