KiteLife Forum

Pocket Rocket (11/25/10)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

Ron Gibian Pocket Rocket, roughly a $175 value!

post-1-088453300 1287427255_thumb.jpg post-1-019807400 1287427260_thumb.jpg post-1-074697700 1287427263_thumb.jpg

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is BLUE, as pictured.

This is kite is hand made by Ron Gibian himself (master/award winning kite maker), it is not a factory reproduction.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/283, and will be drawn on November 25th, 2010!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

Hi Howard, you are a bit slow. Suppose you had to "be" there to see what I meant.

Think John is just trying to show us mere mortals that no one is perfect.

He has edited out the point I was making.

Still want a pint of whatever he is on though, anything has got to be better than a Muddy Puddle (remember John :kid_devlish: )

• 4 weeks later...

NOW, NOW, draw it NOW, go on I dare you, in fact I double Dare you. You know any decent type of chap can not possibly ignore a double dare!!

Honestly John, I just don't care, as long as the RNG picks one of my numbers I am fine with it. This is a tasty kite and I would just LOVE it.

... Good luck ... Tom. ;)

Thanks bear!!!!

Did you notice that John got up early to ask if we wanted the drawing today and then nothing out of him. I think he just wanted a head start on being late!

Cheers one and all ... and happy thanksgiving,

Tom