KiteLife Forum

Kymera by Barresi

John Barresi

My dual line project, to be available through authorized Into The Wind distributors, pre-ordering opens in February. :kid_devlish:

Very nice. The kite was fun to fly, and thats unusual for me to spend any time on a dualie.

I read the description on YouTube, and a mix of new-school and new-school does seem like a nice mix. Would that be super new-school? :blue_wow:

I need a duallie NOW!!! Febuary pre order? So what're the color choices? Got a colorizor?

You know it's a pretty kite, but it'd look hotter in Orange. :kid_devlish:

Ok, other than the Orange part I'm just given you crap John. Wish I could have come up today. Hope ya had a good day.

Dean

hay john is there anything you cant do with a kite :w00t:

:w00t: 540 flat spin? :kid_devlish:

Dean

Ahem, check out the first move in this video. ;)

I need a duallie NOW!!! Febuary pre order? So what're the color choices? Got a colorizor?

You know it's a pretty kite, but it'd look hotter in Orange. :w00t:

Ok, other than the Orange part I'm just given you crap John. Wish I could have come up today. Hope ya had a good day.

No custom colors, this is a factory model kite... Looks like the stock trim colors will be blue, red and yellow (3 options).

hay john is there anything you cant do with a kite :w00t:

:w00t: 540 flat spin? :kid_devlish:

Dean

Ahem, check out the first move in this video. ;)

;) ahey, that one was pretty even. Do you feel even more graceful than you did before? :w00t: I love flat spins. Hope you do too now. ;)

Dean