KiteLife Forum

Zen (1/25/11)

John Barresi

Right, time for us to go big or go home... :)

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

Zen from Revolution Kites, a $440 value!

This awesome low wind quad line kite is an original design by John Barresi and Bazzer Poulter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbFXYrIlyss

post-1-071887500 1293480565_thumb.jpg

(color of prize as pictured)

"When I fly the Zen in light winds I feel like I have something in my hands again with a sail that is full and ready to do anything - like I could do in a 6 mph wind with a 1.5 full sail race rod combo. The Zen performs graceful slides to hairpin turns to big noisy dive stops, all with very little effort."

"Just the other day ... almost no wind ... I could hear people comments in the back ground.. but there is no wind... Is there a motor?? I just giggled to myself, carried on flying and thought to myself "Hey, there really isn't much wind is there."

"The more time you spend with the Zen you really start to understand where the name comes from as you get into the zen state. All you're thinking about is your kite, and every bump and every little twitch in the wind you feel and adjust for... It really keep your mind and soul working..."

Steve de Rooy

Team iQuad

You can sign up here if you're not yet a member of the Kitelife forum, or click here to sign up if you're logged in already.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/280, and will be drawn on January 25th, 2011!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin! :)

<snip>

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/280, and will be drawn on January 25th, 2011!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin! :)

Hmmm,

I need another Zen for a serious learner flier.

I also need an Extra Vented to test... How to do it when funds are short?

Felix

Hmmm,

I need another Zen for a serious learner flier.

I also need an Extra Vented to test... How to do it when funds are short?

Felix

Felix, no whining or begging or pleading ... the bear has that approach all tied up and it doesn't work with the cold heart of the RNG.

Well, for pennies a day, I get to dream for the next month ...

Cheers,

Tom

As it turns out, last minute development - it looks like I'll be on a plane on the 25th...

I really will do my very best to draw that morning or that night, but it's a busy 3 days prior for me, please forgive me if I don't draw until the morning of the 26th.

To make it up to you, I'll be sure and do an another prize drawing a bit sooner for the next round. ;)

Hi Philly!

A paid subscription is required to be eligible for prize drawings, but it's quite reasonable and gives access to our regular prize drawings (lots of great stuff) and all of our downloads including HD video tutorials. ;)

Info - http://kitelife.com/subscribe.php

Subscription revenue helps us keep this site alive and growing, thanks.

Awesome, thanks!

Also to be clear, if you're signed up, prize entry is always automatic. ;)

However, prize winning is NOT automatic. (sniff sniff)

I never win ANYTHING!!!

Well, to be honest, I did get a year's subscription to KiteLife last year, and that counts as a nice prize. :P

But I still want to throw a fit until I get a Zen!!! ;)

(Didn't work on my parents 60 years ago either. ;) )

-Good luck to ya all!