KiteLife Forum

B-Series VTD Package (4/5/11)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

B-Series Vented (package), roughly a $350 value!

B-Series_purp-gray.jpg

This package includes kite, 3 wrap and 4 wrap frames, adjustable handles, DVD, weight kit and kite sleeve!

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is PURPLE and vented, as pictured.

This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins this.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/293, and will be drawn on April 5th, 2011!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

Hey John, Am I reading this right, there are two (2) drawings in April, and both for Revs............that's not half bad, in fact, that's great !

Say it's true, John, say it's true ! :)

Thanks for asking Reef Runner, because I'm really confussed! (But, then it's only a little after 9:00am and I haven't had any coffee yet!)

Keep It Up!

Duane

Hey John, Am I reading this right, there are two (2) drawings in April, and both for Revs............that's not half bad, in fact, that's great !

Say it's true, John, say it's true ! ;)

It's true John, say it's true ! :P

:)

Joking aside, yes, 2 prizes.

Joking aside, yes, 2 prizes.

Yee Ha................Two is always better than one ! ;):P

YES!! Two (2) is better then one!!

I decided to follow Baloo's suggestion of getting another subscription...which has just increased my odds of winning by 100%!! heehee!!

If these kites were going up for grabs on a "raffle"...I'd probably spend the cost of another subscription, or better, on raffle tickets for them!! And if I lose...I haven't really lost, because I'm supporting Kitelife :) (Which is the place that has taught me how to fly!!)

===========

JB...Where do I go to see my subscription numbers to insure I did it right and have 2 numbers in the contest?

Keep It Up!

Duane

Duane - I'm working on some way for me to enter the number is such a way that it's attached to the associated subscription in your forum account, it's tricky on this end.

In the meantime, your new one is lucky 837, your old one is 476 - and yes - you're in twice for prize drawings. :)

Also, if you do win one, while that sub# takes a month off, your other (non-winning) number stays active for the next drawing.

Thanks mate!

Duane - I'm working on some way for me to enter the number is such a way that it's attached to the associated subscription in your forum account, it's tricky on this end.

In the meantime, your new one is lucky 837, your old one is 476 - and yes - you're in twice for prize drawings. ;)

Also, if you do win one, while that sub# takes a month off, your other (non-winning) number stays active for the next drawing.

Thanks mate!

Thanks John!!

This is definitely a "WIN-WIN" situation!! Kitelife Wins...and...I Win!

Check out my post: "2 Subscriptions 4 Me-I Ran the #'s" :)

Keep It Up!

Duane

Don't forget about the additional video tutorials you can download now as well. :kid_devlish:

What?!? You mean there are more videos only available to double-subscribers?

(Just kidding)

Don't Kid!!

With 3 subscriptions...there is an "adult entertainment section" where one gets to view videos of the mating ritual between "Elvira" & "Sundancer"!! :w00t:

Keep It Up!

Duane

Sorry Duane, your odds just went up by one!!!:big_bangin: Now to test beginners luck!!!:big_beer:

Yeah....Yeah.....Yeah....and you are probably expecting "robins" in your yard tomorrow too!! heehee!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

I got Robins.

Sorry Duane, your odds just went up by one!!!:big_bangin: Now to test beginners luck!!!:big_beer:

Yeah....Yeah.....Yeah....and you are probably expecting "robins" in your yard tomorrow too!! heehee!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

I got Robins.

How does a bear become a "birdbrain"??kid_devlish.gif Sorry Baloo, that was too easy!!!smiley-devil.gif

Keep It Up!

Duane

I got Robins.

How does a bear become a "birdbrain"??kid_devlish.gif Sorry Baloo, that was too easy!!!smiley-devil.gif

Hey!! Cut Baloo a break!! He just came out of hi"berrrr"nation!

And his heart is as big as Texas!! (Of course he probably doesn't know what Texas is! heehee!!)

Keep It Up!

Duane

• 2 weeks later...