KiteLife Forum

"Oh Canda" SLE Rev (4/15/11)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers...

For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way, as do our site sponsors!

The Great Canadian Kite Company is one of our supporters, and has been kind enough to offer up one of their very own special items for our drawings. :)

840add9372876f2c8758886f25cc55da.gif

The striking red and white sail design has real presence in the sky. Inspired by the Canadian Maple leaf, the Rev 1.5 sle "Oh Canada" is everything you have come to expect from the worlds best quad-line kite makers!

post-1-0-02898200-1298969865_thumb.png

Full info - http://canadiankitec...anadian-edition

This is a complete STD package - comes with 2 leading edges (3wrap and SLE), lines, handles, sleeve and DVD. ;)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still confirming whether or not this is a SUL, STD, MID or VDT model, will post follow up info here as soon as I know for sure. ;)

So whose being picky ! I'd be thrilled, either way, but the way my luck has been going on these drawings, it doesn't seem that I need to loose any sleep, worrying about it...........:)

But whatever, what a great looking Rev ! I like it ! :P

Hi JB,

If you get a chance check on the drawing date too!! ;) Never mind on that I see it in the topic title (4/15)!! Sorry 'bout that! :)

Great Kite! I'm really looking forward to flying it!! heehee!

And it's Good to see "The Great Canadian Kite Company" in sponsoring it! Mike is a great person and he's the one who sold me my twin Nirvanas!! (Love those kites too!)

Keep It Up!

Duane

Really glad we can participate and support Kitelife. Kitelife is really an excellent hub of Kite information, news, views, personalities, reviews and how-to's which contributes to the health and vibrancy of the Kiting scene. I am not aware of anywhere else on the web with the depth of information and innovative presentation of all things kites. We refer folks to Kitelife all the time and the money for a subscription is awesome value.

Glad to have a chance at this one!!:kid_devlish: Very nice!!!:rainbowwave:

Forget IT "SV" (stroke victom)!! This one belongs to either Baloo or Me (or other dual subscribers)...you have a hundred percent less chance then I do (and with all the other dual subs., that's times the number of dual subscribers...you can forget your chances....hell, just between Baloo and I your chances are reduced by 4 to 1--heehee!) :w00t:

Keep It Up!

Duane

Dont think we have the Robin Ice Cream, but those Chocolate coated Robins, Mmmmmm MMMMmmmm.

ROBINS: BEWARE THE BEAR!!!!!!kid_devlish.gif

Yeah well...you can all eat your robins now, but after the drawing you'll all be eating "crow"!

Because this kite has one of my number"S" on it!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

• 2 weeks later...