KiteLife Forum

"Oh Canda" SLE Rev (4/15/11)

John Barresi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOCUS---FOCUS---FOCUS---476---FOCUS---FOCUS---FOCUS---837---FOCUS---FOCUS---FOCUS

FOCUS---FOCUS---FOCUS---476---FOCUS---FOCUS---FOCUS---837---FOCUS---FOCUS---FOCUS

Keep It Up & In FOCUS!

Duane

Keep It Up & In FOCUS!

Duane

Small typo Duane ... no worries, I've corrected it for you!!!

FOCUS---FOCUS---FOCUS---4767---FOCUS---FOCUS---FOCUS---83 477---FOCUS---FOCUS---FOCUS

FOCUS---FOCUS---FOCUS---4767---FOCUS---FOCUS---FOCUS---83 477---FOCUS---FOCUS---FOCUS

Cheers,

Tom

I'm liking your double focus there buddy! :big_band:

:kid_devlish:

Huh, I didnt think much of it, just made me go Cross Eyed, think it is a stupid thing to do, and your attempt is not any better Tom.

And SV, nothing to do with being patient.

Myself, I have made sure I am about to win. Just sent a bribe to the RNG by PayPal. :kid_devlish:

Myself, I have made sure I am about to win. Just sent a bribe to the RNG by PayPal. :kid_devlish:

Hrm, this doesn't seem to have gone through Chris... Care to try again? :innocent:

I don't think it works either, but it's worth a try. :sign_kitelife:

Maybe I didnt put enough 0's after the first number.

And I thought as the RNG was a bit of elecrickery, and PayPal is too that they would maybe talk to each other.

Hey Tundra!

You mean you don't really have a "Rev." to fly?!?!

If that's "honestly" the case...then if I win...I'll have John send it to you---if I win! Everyone should fly a Rev. (Got that john?) If you aren't joking about being "Revless" then add Sub. Nums, 476 & 837 to your list....my generosity doesn't get you a Rev., but it increases your odd a little! heehee!

It took me longer then most, I'm sure, to get the hang of it, but it's the greatest and most enjoyable kite I ever met!! heehee!! (And besides that, I'm still trying to get used to my new Rev. I got 2 months ago and actually will have my hands full of kites for awhile!! heehee!)

Oh...Yeah...get back with me on this before the 15th or the deals off!! heehee!!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

I would like to win this so I have a kite to fly :kid_content:

Hey Gregg,

Have you been following this thread? I need to hear from you to confirm that you are really Revless.

Keep It Up!

Duane

("SV"...go talk to Baloo!)

I would, but haven't heard from him in awhile!!!kid_devlish.gif Baloo, Baloo, you still there??confused_1.gif By the way ---- tick tock, tick tock!!!

Grumble, grumble, scratch, sniff, YAWN.

Did I just hear my name called, oh it was only SV.

Back to sleep for a bit longer.

Snuggle, sniff, groan.

Wake up, wake up, I need your help!! Duane's picking on me!!!kid_devlish.gif Told me to ask you if I can use one of your numbers!!smiley-devil.gif