KiteLife Forum

AOK Members... and interested parties

LLAMAGUY

:o The AOK annual meeting is THIS Saturday Feb 5th at the Wilsonville community center... same as always!

Potluck lunch at Noon ^_^ (so bring something :cat: ) ... Meeting begins at 1 pm.

;) Among the "festivities"... there will be the election of officers and new board members, as well as the end of the Rising Sun Cody auction/donation by Mr Rick uNDERLEAF Talbott.

hope to see you there.

Do you think that it might get more at the "Up Your River INdoor Kite Festival and Competition" on Sat. night in Arlington, OR? What say you all eat quick and high tail it up to the indoor banquet and auction? The kite would look awful nice decorating the wall inside and ...... you know..... it might do very well at the auction. ;)

http://www.honkernet.net/visitarlington/im...lier%20info.htm

That Rising Sun Cody would be beuatiful. Bring the kite maker too.

We'll miss you guys and we'll be in OR. Steve says hello, too.

BB

Penny

Not really sure what is going on.

B) Hey, good buddies......... i was not there for the meeting, so LLamaguy. could you tell me what occured for the auction portion..did anything happen or are you just waiting..? Mr Windofchange left a message at 2:30pm offering a bid, but you could have closed it at the meeting.....I was checking this forum off and on this weekend.....

;)

Ihadmentionedthatiwasunabletobethereforthemeeting

;) Hey, good buddies......... i was not there for the meeting, so LLamaguy. could you tell me what occured for the auction portion..did anything happen or are you just waiting..?     Mr Windofchange left a message at 2:30pm offering a bid, but you could have closed it at the meeting.....I was checking this forum off and on this weekend.....

Um, it was brought up at the meeting. It was asked what was going on... but there was no kite to see, and therefore no further bids, just some talk about "how come that is all it's going for?".

SO, do what you wish. The auction was supposed to close at 1 pm, Saturday. (meeting time). No one bid higher there and no one *officially* said "sold".

I won't argue with taking more $$ for such a fine kite! It's your call!

-llama

Ihadmentionedthatiwasunabletobethereforthemeeting

Yesbutitwasalittletoolatedontyathink?

I am still interested in the Cody. I offer 270.

Ok ! ^_^ Windofchange...........heres your chance on a great kite.... it now appears to be between you and LLamaguy..... ;)

:lol: You now have the bid at $270..... as soon as the two of you top out, i'll end the bidding. Unless another miracle pops in here.

My goal was to do a good deed and see that AOK gain some funds as well as see this very nice kite go into the right hands who would appreciate it for what it is. And not end up in some dark lonely closet. There is value here. B)

;)