KiteLife Forum

Making Your Own Kite Lines (How do you do that?)

Just as long as you're not drinking and flying!!! smiley-devil.gif

Of course not. You need both hands to fly a Rev. You must land the kite to drink. Then you can fly again. laugh.gif

And I had to ask!!!! kid_devlish.gif

Y'all are just silly! heehee!

Keep It Up!

Duane

There were either seven of us and six wines, or six of us and seven wines. At any rate there were 42 glasses on that table.

Well, I thought that photo, was the serious Pete...........

I liked the one with you and your laptop, on top of a case........... :wacko:

Just as long as you're not drinking and flying!!! smiley-devil.gif

Of course not. You need both hands to fly a Rev. You must land the kite to drink. Then you can fly again. laugh.gif

That's what I like about a Rev, I can execute a controlled landing, much easier than with a dualie.

Pete nailed it - FLY, LAND, DRINK, REPEAT - FLY, LAND, DRINK, REPEAT !!! :wacko:

<snip>

I liked the one with you and your laptop, on top of a case........... :wacko:

That, of course, is in the wine cellar, of which you speak so lightly.

(And whatever you may think, **I** am not on top of a case. **I** have a chair.) w00t.gif

<snip>

I liked the one with you and your laptop, on top of a case........... :kid_content:

That, of course, is in the wine cellar, of which you speak so lightly.

(And whatever you may think, **I** am not on top of a case. **I** have a chair.) w00t.gif

Well, I knew that you were in a chair. Possibly I mis-spoke, when I said, "you and your laptop". I was was really referring to "your laptop", as being on the case, and "you", as just being in the wine cellar, again. My mistake ! :blue-confused:

What I meant to say was, "Nice Braces" ! :sign_kitelife:

Now, this topic is getting way off subject......................................:sign_offtopic: So, back to lines & sleeving & measuring & knots & such !! :artist:

• 4 weeks later...

MustbeyourturnPete.gif

You guys are really going to beat me into this, aren't you?

Absolutely. B)

But it's getting pretty bad when your own smiley turns on you and changes his sign to a personal nagging reminder. :kid_smartass:

You just can't trust anyone any more.

Bruce

A couple of weeks yet before I can pull 75# (to pre-stretch 150# lines), but I am definitely preparing myself mentally for the ordeal.

We know that you can actually do it, we just want to hear, HOW your do it ! confused_1.gif

Oh, and we surely don't want you "busting" anything, that's not suppose to be busted,

So just "Pull a Cork & Kick Back", and type - type - type - type ! :kid_smartass: (and don't use too many of those big words) :happybday:

A couple of weeks yet before I can pull 75# (to pre-stretch 150# lines), but I am definitely preparing myself mentally for the ordeal.

We know that you can actually do it, we just want to hear, HOW your do it ! confused_1.gif

Oh, and we surely don't want you "busting" anything, that's not suppose to be busted,

So just "Pull a Cork & Kick Back", and type - type - type - type ! :kid_smartass: (and don't use too many of those big words) :happybday:

Are we sure we want him to pull a cork BEFORE he types??!!?? smiley-devil.gifinnocent.gif

Are we sure we want him to pull a cork BEFORE he types??!!?? smiley-devil.gifinnocent.gif

Oh heck yes, Pete does some of his best work from the "wine cellar".........:happybday:

You are working from the "wine cellar", aren't you Pete :kid_smartass:

Actually, I'm just about to leave for dinner (in spite of a tornado watch) at my favorite restaurant, which has an even better cellar than I do.

(I have a heavy car, and will be driving into the wind, so I should see anything coming.)

EDIT: and made it home safe after having a fine dinner and some interesting wine (01 Terricci by Lanciola -- Super Tuscan) followed by a glass of Ferreira 20 YO Tawny Port. (Storm warning is cancelled.)

Actually, I'm just about to leave for dinner (in spite of a tornado watch) at my favorite restaurant, which has an even better cellar than I do.

(I have a heavy car, and will be driving into the wind, so I should see anything coming.)

EDIT: and made it home safe after having a fine dinner and some interesting wine (01 Terricci by Lanciola -- Super Tuscan) followed by a glass of Ferreira 20 YO Tawny Port. (Storm warning is cancelled.)

Ok, dinner's over, the wine is done, and the storms are gone...................now back to the wine cellar !! :revonhead:

Let's see, tape measure, ruler, razor knife, bic lighter, Sharpie, sleeving...........etc, etc, etc.

• 1 month later...

Ok Pete, we are still waiting...............:blue-sleepy: Come on out of the cellar, and let's have it ! :) Your turn ! :blue_wink:

I know, I know, it's Wednesday night.........................;)

Yeah...Don't let up on him Nick! I know his work will be a Masterpiece!!

(And he isn't all that young you know...gotta get it before he croaks! heehee!)

Hey, did you check out that piece on "Six Reasons to Love the Outer Banks"? damn...I've gotta get up there this year!

Keep It Up!

Duane

• 2 weeks later...