KiteLife Forum

A Rev. "WIPE OUT!!"

Guru4tru

(It's dark out and I have nothing to do.....heehee!)

I don't watch TV normally, but as I was walking from the bedroom to the kitchen I glanced over at a show my wife was watching and laughing out loud at. It was called "Wipe Out!" These crazy people were going through this, really big and really designed well, moving obstacle course that was knocking the hell out of them and throwing them into a swamp of stuff! heehee!

I though it would really be cool if someone at the kite festivals would design some kind of obstacle course like that, with moving parts & things, that we would have to try to fly our Revs. through. Like having to do an inverted slid through something and then have to sumer-salt through the next thing...stopping, backing up and going forward all the time to avoid things coming at us from all directions. That sounds like a "Blast!", that's if we can insure that the course couldn't break up and eat the Revs. flying through it...maybe someone monitoring it would have a button to stop everything when a Rev. bites the dust! A course like that would certainly separate the "rev. boys & girls" from the "REV. Men & Women"! heehee!

:wacko:

Keep It Up!

Duane

• Like 1

(It's dark out and I have nothing to do.....heehee!)

I don't watch TV normally, but as I was walking from the bedroom to the kitchen I glanced over at a show my wife was watching and laughing out loud at. It was called "Wipe Out!" These crazy people were going through this, really big and really designed well, moving obstacle course that was knocking the hell out of them and throwing them into a swamp of stuff! heehee!

I though it would really be cool if someone at the kite festivals would design some kind of obstacle course like that, with moving parts & things, that we would have to try to fly our Revs. through. Like having to do an inverted slid through something and then have to sumer-salt through the next thing...stopping, backing up and going forward all the time to avoid things coming at us from all directions. That sounds like a "Blast!", that's if we can insure that the course couldn't break up and eat the Revs. flying through it...maybe someone monitoring it would have a button to stop everything when a Rev. bites the dust! A course like that would certainly separate the "rev. boys & girls" from the "REV. Men & Women"! heehee!

:wacko:

Keep It Up!

Duane

Unfortunately, you said the major drawback, Eating kites!!!kid_brooding.gif